Chapter 2

A fifth year girl comes over to Draco and I. "Follow me, Ashley, I will be taking the girls to their dorms now." I stand, looking at Draco. 

"Talk to you later?" I ask.

"I'm literally gonna be in classes with you tomorrow." He chuckles. "But sure."

I look over at London as we leave the Great Hall. "It's gonna be ok." I mouth to her. She nods her head, but looks on the verge of tears. I look at the three Gryffindors before I walk out, not wanting to speak a word to them.

We head down, so far down it was cold. The prefect pulled out a slip of paper, and looked at the portrait. "Cerberus." She tells the painting. The room opens and we walk into the common room. It was absolutely stunning.

The prefect turns to us. "So, as Slytherins, we don't care what you do, you can go sleep with whoever, I don't care." She walks away and sits on the couch. The boys then enter.

Draco walks over to me with Blaise. "How's London?" I ask him.

"She should be here with us." He tells me. "She was so ready to make mom and dad proud. She wanted to be the Slytherin seeker for her second year."

"I'm sure she will be a great Ravenclaw seeker." I try to lighten the mood. "And the you could be seeker, sibling battle." He rolls his eyes.

"That means I need you on chaser duty." He looks at me. "You and Blaise." 

"I'm pretty fast on a broom."

"Oh, yeah?" Draco looks me up and down.

"You're absolutely disgusting. A part of me wants to tell you to never talk to me again." Draco and Blaise both laugh. "You know I didn't mean it like that!" 

"Hey, what's our schedule tomorrow?" Blaise asks us.

I pull out my wand and wave it around, putting the books of each class in order. I also summon the schedule I got in my letter over to us.

"History of Magic, Charms, Transfiguration, Broom Lessons, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Potions." I tell them.

Blaise yawns, stretching. "I'm off to bed, see you guys tomorrow." He stands. "It was nice to meet you, Ash." We watch him walk into the boys dormitory.

Draco slides over, closer to me. "Sooo, what you wanna do now?" He winks. I roll my eyes at him.

"Right now, I want to prepare for my classes tomorrow." I tell him. I take a rubber band and tie my hair up in a ponytail.

"You should wear your hair like that more often." He blushes. "You look absolutely stunning."

I look at him. "Really? I always hated my hair up." I look down.

"I think it looks amazing." Draco comments. After that, complete silence. I pull out my notebooks and start making titles and taking early notes for the classes tomorrow.

Draco leans on my shoulder, falling asleep. I leave him be, he looked so peaceful lying on me. I soon drifted off myself, leaning my head on his.

---------------------

The hustling of students woke me up first. I nudged Draco awake and we both gathered our stuff and placed it in our bags. We rushed to first period, which is History of Magic.

We find a table and the both of us sit down. I look across the room, seeing London, with another first year. I wave to her, and she smiles, waving back. I take out my quill and ink and some parchment to add to my notes for class. 

Harry and Ron sit at the table beside us, and Draco glares in their direction. "Just leave it." I tell him. I look over to the two and they wave. I ignore them and look down at my parchment.