Author

There's blood under my fingernails..
The smell, I hate it so much, I could vomit gallons of goo.
Fresh blood, like the colour of Scarlet.

I'm overflowed with emotions; disgusted, empty and stressed.
I feel so incomplete.

By eyeing bodies without their dark, disgusting souls, now down on the hard floor of the earth core.
I'm free
My revenge is complete.
The pitch black haired man, a tattoo amongst his forehead, dead as a blueberry.
This involves all of his henchman, the legs of the spider.

Spider...

My scarlet orbs deepen as it has ever been.
Spiders... They disgust me. Human or not.
These humans- no... Monsters are dead right in front of me.

I, Kurapika Kurta, I'm the only one standing.
The last survivor of the Kurta clan.
My clan disappeared, leaving a trail of blood for me to clean up.
Their eyes have been pulled off like a full course meal. A meal so rare and expensive, it's all gone.

As for me, burning their bodies. The only thing I could have was their clothes to wear.
We were isolated because of the deadly discriminationl acts against us.
Devils they called us. We could not control what we were born with.
If we had emotions, our eyes would appear a colour so beautiful, making us stronger, strong protect and defend for you, yet you still have the audacity to call us devils. Hence, we never showed our faces again.

Yet, you exterminate us because our eyes were a gorgeous colour? What happened with all the racial slurs you tormented to us? All the treats you cried out loud..
You kill us just to sell our eyes for money? A paper that can never cure a broken heart or bring happiness for eternity.
My whole life is traumatised. All for money?!

It's all over now. You're all dead.
I hope you rot in hell.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kurapika, are you done typing?"

Slamming his laptop, seeing you really relaxes him. Especially if he's writing a novel all about his life raged with revenge.

Before his eyebrows were frowned, now they're relaxed as his eyes met with yours.

"Yeah.. I just finished the last sentence"
"I'll publish this last chapter to the publisher and the book will be finished"

"Yes indeed. Everyone's been sulking on the internet how it's all over soon. You're quite famous, Kurapika"

Cheering on, you always try to keep his mind off everytime he updates his book about his childhood and revenge. He still gets traumatised about it.

Kurapika simply said nothing but smiled.

"I've been thinking about this for a while..."

You raised your eyebrow, signaling him to continue.

He sighed, "Even after my revenge and gaining all the eyes, I still felt empty. As if the starving need of revenge consumed me and just left. I always thought revenge would make me happier when it was complete, but it wasn't. I had nothing else to do. Do I just continue working all my life? I had no hope. I felt even more empty.

But then I met you. You were the light of my darkness, I was in the tunnel, and you were the exit. And now look at us, happily married and I'm much more happier.

Y/n... Thank you for everything.."

Y'all we're just silent staring at each other.

"Kurapika, you know I hate it when you thank me for your existence. Come on, let's go chill out on the balcony. The sunset is really nice!" You cheered, grabbing him by the hand and dragging him along.

You're the hope in his world.

———————
I'm back lol. This was requested by someone but I can't find the comment sooooo.... See you never again probably 🏃🏻‍♀️💨