Prologue

Dr. Plague parkoured from building to building,  trying to catch the "Straight Ass Bastard ."
The criminal was pretty good,  but Dr. Plague knew he could get him easily

The criminal was good but stupid at the same time , also extremely cocky, did he really think he , the buffoon he was gonna escape me? Even the most horrible people are terrified of me , for reasons that are irrelevant. He looks kinda goofy in my opinion,  I bet he'll fall at this jump

Just as he  predicted. The man fell flat on his face , right into a metal box on the roof.
Dr. Plague slowly crepted over to him .
He slowly bended down so the criminal saw his face
The color drained from his face when his eyes saw Dr.Plague's mask . He tried to push  away and escape.
"Nuh uh uh Mr.McCockyHead , where do you think you're going ? " 
He grabbed him from the hood of his sweatshirt.
The man looked like he was about to burst into tears .
Dr.Plague let go of the man but slowly walked towards him .
The man stumbled back and slowly backed up .
"Look , I'm r-really s-sorry for umm-"
"I didn't ask for a fake ass apology you pulled out of your ass, to save your own skin "
He walked faster and faster towards the man tried to walk backwards as quickly as possible.

"Hmm , maybe if you solve my riddle , I won't hurt you as badly.."

"T-thats it ? W-well what the r-riddle?

What's stupid , black and about to learn how to fly ? "

"Penguins?"

"First off... PENGUINS AREN'T STUPID   THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE secondly , no . "

"W-whats the answer?"

"You"

Dr.Plague proceeded to kick him off the building, on to a car .

"And that's why you don't steal my damn churros and call penguins stupid. "

You might be wondering why I did that and who an I.
I did that because that guy actually escaped prison somehow from his death sentence from killing his family .
So he was gonna die anyway.
I'm what people call "mysterious" , or "The Black Angel " and I heard once "The Grim Reaper "
Those are the names that people call me , but I am ,the one and only adorable and handsome, Dr.Plague