ᵖ₁ ┅ 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙚 ‣ 𝘑𝘰𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘦 𝘹 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭

˗ˏˋ ✎ 'ˎ˗

꒰  𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞  ꒱

foreword! please read!

[[ hiya there. i'm congo. fornacite will be released in small parts, due to my ability to easily get off track and be a bit unproductive. i hope you understand and enjoy the read. <333
also!
this oneshot is unrelated to the plot of JJBA. just an AU where you go on a day out with Jolyne ٩(*•͈ ꇴ •͈*)و ̑̑❀
now, you can go ahead and read, thanks for taking a look at the foreword.]]

 You sat at the front steps of Jolyne's cozy-looking, red-brick apartment. You two had planned to get out and about today, and you looked forward to it. The bare concrete scuffed your new pants slightly when you adjusted yourself, nervously fidgeting. The wind rustled the sleeves of your sweater as you took a look at your surroundings.

Around you was the front yard; cement blocks with flowers and plants sprouting out of them, a small maple sapling in a dirt box settled in the middle of the yard. You laughed and smiled warmly; the weeds and flowers breaking through the cement reminded you of Jolyne and her resilient personality.

You dozed to the sound of birds chirping, leaves rustling, and the wind humming softly. The sound of a creaking door gently woke you up. There stood your tall, black-and-lime-haired girlfriend. Jolyne crouched down and softly shook you awake. She suppressed a laugh as you looked up at her, still in a drowsy trance.

"C'mon, up up! We've got places to go and someone to meet!" She ruffled your hair and heaved you up with a grunt. "Y/N, you silly goose. What's with the sleeping?" You stifled a yawn, "Pretty relaxing out here is all." You replied to her. She grinned at your answer, letting out a laugh. "Okay, sure."

You fixed your hair as she locked the door. She rattled the doorknob to make sure it was locked and closed snugly. She tucked away her keys in her pocket, grabbing your hand. "You look great today. Love your outfit." She remarked, catching on to the fidgeting you were doing with it. "Thank you!" You responded cheerfully, gripping her hand tighter and pulling her in for a hug.

Jolyne walked you down the quiet street, sunlight filtering through the thick trees above you. "Y/N," she said bluntly. "Hm?" You looked over at her. "Wanna stop by a park?" You smiled, giving her a nod. Along the way, she picked various flowers, slipping them into a mini-bouquet behind her ear. You suppressed a bit of laughter, shrugging it off with conversation. "So, what's the main destination?" You asked your lover. "We'll see?" She thought out loud and patted your back, giving you a calm smile.