Meeting (Shinsou POV)

[Shinsou Pov] 

I was walking to 1-A with Iida, the class rep. I've known him for a while, since our parents are both pro heros. I saw Tokoyami and that one sparkle bitch in the classroom already, i never took the time to remember his name. 

Iida led me to a desk next to Sparkle boy and went off to go do class rep shit I guess. I heard sparkles trying to talk to me, i ignored him, because e w people. He kept talking to me and i finally started talking to him.

"Hello, what do you w a n t" I realized a bit too late, that was fucking r u d e. He didn't look bothered though.

"I was wondering why you're here? I've only seen you at the sports festival." Oh yeah- People will be confused why I'm here- So more people trying to talk to me. Yay.

"Da- Aizawa got tired of Mineta and had me join his class I guess." Fuck. I almost called him Dad- the f u c k-  Wtf brain- "Anyways, I never got your name."

"Yuga Aoyama" Oh yeah- Now I remember- More people started filling the classroom and Dadzawa walked in soon after. 

"Today we'll being doing the usual but, you have a new classmate. Hitoshi Shinsou." I felt some people look at me and i messed with my hands under my desk, then I heard a "Cool!" from that rock dude.

Then i saw Ojiro, looking at me, frowning. 'Guess I already have someone who doesn't like me... Not like that's unordinary.

The day went on as usual I think. I didn't really have anyone to sit with at lunch so i just sat at an empty table somewhere. I then saw Tokoyami walking over to me, Iida was with him. 'Huh, never thought they'd be friends..'

"Hey Shinsou!" Iida called over to me as him and Tokoyami walked over to me.

 "Hey Iida." I replied, tired, like always. 

"Hello Shinsou." Tokoyami said when they sat down, we had a nice conversation and the rest of the day went well. Well, it did if you don't count Kaminari short circuiting twice and Bakugou beating up Midoriya.

((Hello guys! The first chapter is finally here!! It took me a while- It's pretty long too, hope you enjoyed it! Tell me in the comments if you've read my other story if you like shorter or longer chapers! Love ya! ~Bad/Smoki/Soy/Alex (I've gained quite a few names recently lol)))