Background Info on Characters 💜

Ok so I forgot to give some background information on the characters

Y/n is a badass girl who only cares for herself, and her family, her parents got deported to Mexico when she was 10 yrs old, and she was left to be raised by her 3 brothers. ( get to meet soon later in the story). When she was 12, she met Katie in 6th grade and from then on they became friends to Sisters/ Best-friends. When she turned 16, her and Katie decided to make their own journey and go to live in New Jersey.

Katie is a sweet and mindful girl, can be a badass sometimes, but is mostly nice. She had very abusive parents when she was growing up, and when she met Y/n she was able to trust and have comfort from someone who actually cared for her, and Y/n's brothers comfort Katie as their own sister. So when Katie and Y/n were 16 they both made their own journey to New Jersey.

Mattia parents both died by getting murdered by his rival gang, and at a mature age was left leader of his fathers gang, he cares for no one other then  Kairi & Alejandro. He doesn't believe in love until....🤭.  He has a younger brother name Luca but both of them got separated and his younger brother got sent to live with their Grandma in Italy. They haven't seen each other since

Alejandro hasn't seen his parents and younger brother in over 5 years, as much as he misses them, he doesn't want to put any of his family in danger, and separates him self from them, he has been cheated in the past and has trust issues in a relationship😓. He cares only for himself and his best-friends a.k.a Mattia and Kairi. He would do anything for them.

Kairi made his parents and sister live in La so he wouldn't put any of them at risk and in danger, he has been cheated multiple times in the best and is scarred of getting cheated on, he is sweet and different from Mattia and Alejandro, and cares for other people and his best-friends .

Hello guys in the next chapter I'm going to continue where I left off hope you guys enjoy
- Author ❤️💙