DESTRUCTION

In which another Grey becomes a intern at Seattle Grace Hospital

•••

"Life works in mysterious ways."

"Great so I hear they call me Satan now? God, I feel like Cristina now."

"Manwhore!"

"Were like the twisted trio, right?"

"I love you George, but please don't ever do that again."

"Stop following me everywhere! We had a one night stand in New York years ago and now all the sudden your obsessed with me!"

"Losing my mother isn't just another thing that happens to me!"

"Just because I don't exactly show my feelings doesn't mean I'm heartless."

"Izzie, he's gone."

"You and Shepherd confuse me. Are you two together or what?"

"I want to love you, but you just make it impossible."

"I remember my boyfriend in highschool, Henry Morrison. We dated for the entirety of High School and almost into the full of college. But after Vegas...I never saw him again."

"I hate you and I love you."

"You guys are my best friends and my sister. It's just the six of us. We have to stick together. You guys are my family."

"So I just met my other younger sister. Is there any other siblings that I don't know about?"

"Why am I always sleeping with you at random times?"

"I'm not fine! I dated some guy who ended up being a lunatic who almost beat me up to death and now I don't know if I can ever trust anyone again!"

"George, you're my person."

"Why? Just why are you doing this to me constantly?"

"Lexie, I love you and Meredith so much. If you guys die before me, I swear I will scream."

"Fine. I'll date you."

"You and Izzie are like endgame. I swear if you two get divorced or something, I'm gonna cry for days."

"I love you like a lot."