Chapter Twelve

A/N: play the song when you see £

The next morning
Travis POV

I woke up laying in Karins bed, I sniffed her pillow and looked at the ceiling. I opened my phone and went to my photo album labeled "My world 🤎".

I watched and looked at the picture and videos in the album

I watched and looked at the picture and videos in the album. I was watching this video of her from her live on Instagram when she was dancing with Aaliyah and she fell off the couch. I started laughing and the laughs turned into tears. I tried to be quiet but Jamie came in, she didn't say anything she just walked over. Sat on the bed and motioned for me to come to her, I curled in a ball and she held me while I cried.
One week later
"Mr.Kelce visiting hours are up" I blew Karin a kiss and stood up. Once I got outside the room I took off the suit.

"Keep your head up Mr.Kelce" I nodded and thanked Nurse Jess. I seen Sylah (sigh-la) earlier before I came to visit Karin. I named our daughter, Sylah Braelynn Kelce. Kennedy helped me with the middle name, she remembered Karin seeing it somewhere and she said she liked it.

"How is baby Sy"

"She's doing great, she getting bigger fast"

"You should've seen her momma when she was born" I laughed at Kennedy's joke and put on my seatbelt. Kennedy and Daryl came down for a little. Aaliyah coming next week. Coached gave me the season off, he told them I broke something because they would only give me a week. I've contacted the realtor and told her we will buy the house Karin seen because I want her to have her own home to move in to when she wakes up.

Halloween// Karin POV £

"Karin, I miss you. We all miss you. Baby Sy is doing amazing. I wish you were awake to see how's she doing"  I heard Travis voice and felt the pain and worry in every word.

"Karin I'm sorry for being a total ass to you, I treated you so bad and you trusted me to be there for you. You're off the breathing machine baby. You can breathe on your own so I need you to wake up"

"I want to" i said but Travis didn't say anything back so I assume he can't hear me. I tried a few more times but nothing.

Thanksgiving

"It's our one year anniversary baby, Sylah still can't come home yet the doctors said she should be able to come home after the New Years, hopefully you'll come home then too"

Christmas Eve

"I'll be back tomorrow my love, I promise. I love you"

"I love you too" Travis grabbed my arm.

"Karin" my eyes fluttered open.

"Karin can you hear me, can you speak"

"You look like an astronaut" i smiled and travis ran to the hall. A doctor came and a nurse came in.

"Karin, I'm your doctor"

"Hue"Dr.Hue looked at Travis and smiled.

"Yes I'm Dr.Hue and this is Nurse Jess"

"She sung to me, beautiful voice" Dr.Hue walked over to me and listened to my heart and my breathing. She flashed the light in my eye and checked my pulse and reflexes.

"Do you know what today is"

"Christmas Eve" they nodded.

"When we're you able to hear and comprehend what people were saying"

"Umm Travis was here talking about some purple crib he tried to buy" we chuckled and the doctor looked at Travis.

"That was October 27th"

"Okay, we will like to run some test to make sure everything is clear . Travis may you go see Sylah while we take Karin for test" Travis nodded and he blew me a kiss. He left and the nurse, Dr.Hue and two other nurses came back in.

"Mr.Kelce was here everyday" nurse Jess said causing me to smile but my face started feeling heavy and then I began to shake. They turned me on my side and then my eyes started closing.

"Karin why are you back baby"

"Mama I don't know. I was talking to
Travis and the doctors and then I started shaking" my momma walked over to me and touched my face.

"Baby you can't stay here, your daddy needs you, Kennedy, Travis, Aaliyah and Sylah need you"

"Mama I know, but what if you need me"  mama sighed and I laid in her lap. She rubbed my head and hummed.

Travis POV

I was looking at Sylah when Dr.Hue came up.

"Can we talk over here" I nodded and we walked to a empty room.

" I'm sorry Travis, After you left Karin had a seizure and the seizure sent her back into a coma" my body went numb and I stumbled back on to the wall and slid down it.

"She was just talking and smiling, how" Dr.Hue squat down.

" we are running test to figure that out now Mr.kelce, but she needs you back beside her, she woke up before because you were there everyday" I sighed and stood up.

"You can come see her, however she is back on the ventilator"

"Her dad and sister is on the way, I called them after she woke up. I'll tell them what happened and they can go see her" she nodded and I went to the waiting room.  A few seconds later Kennedy and mike came in.

"Why are we in a waiting room isn't She up" Kennedy smile dropped which made my stomach hurt.

"She was up, when the doctors were getting ready to take her for test she had a seizure which caused her to back into a Coma" Kennedy grabbed Mike and broke down, mike rubbed her back.

"I told Dr.Hue that you guys might want to see her" they nodded. Mike helped Kennedy walk to the room to suit up. While they was in there I walked out side but someone with a phone started walking towards me.

"Travis what happened" I took a few breath because i had a feeling he's recording so if I flip out it won't be good.

"Keep praying, social distancing and wearing your mask." I walked away and went and got in my car. I put my head on the steering wheel and started crying.