Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Hinata's POV

Everyone performed already except my band and Naruto's.. my band was next on the line so we prepared ourselves.

"Well! Who's up for the next performer?! This band are bunch of girls with mask. When I said mask. Only one thing got into those who always go to the heavens bar. So! Let's give a hand for the masquerade! "

Guy sensei introduced our band and there we went on stage and perform.

"We dedicate all this song for all those who are broken hearted!"

I said and started to sing.

First we played "Rolling start by Yui" the second one was "Hitohina no Hanabira by Steriopony" and lastly "For you by Iyu". My band mates choose this song since I asked them to tell me what to sing this festival. It was a song they love to sing along when they're broken hearted. After the performance everyone cheered and so I thanked them while I bow. We went back stage then suddenly Naruto pulled me and we went on the crowd. We where in front of the stage and there Naruto left me while saying.

"Listen to what Sasuke would sing to you.. i wasn't really into this cause' you know.. i want someone else for him..but he forced me. Sorry!"

He shouted cause' its quite loud here at the crowd and there he run to the back stage. Naruto and Sasuke's band started the 1st song they'll perform. He was looking at me and checking if I was there in front and listening to him sing. The 1st and second song ended and its time for the final song.

Naruto suddenly brought an organ on the stage and Sasuke put down his guitar and said.

"I know this isn't a rock song or what.. but.. I want to dedicate this song for the girl I love. It doesn't look like me but I suddenly got starstruck by her. I know she was listening  to me right now.. so.. listen carefully.. Well.. here it goes.."

Naruto played the organ and Sasuke started to sing.

(Together - NEYO)

Ohhh .... Ohhh ... Yeah Yeah Ohhh .... Yeahh
Since the day that we met girl
I aint never had anyone make me feel this way
And my heart is sure it wants to be with you
Wanna give you the whole world oh
If you make the promise to me, You're gonna stay
Without you guiding me, I'm lost and so confused

Sasuke.. Sasuke was.. not actually in love with me but.. in love with.. her.. masquerade.. and it wasn't me. Why.. why do my heart hurts? it shatters apart inside and it really hurts more than seeing Naruto with Sakura. Am I.. am I in love with him or something?.. it.. it wouldn't hurt like this if it wasn't.. but how? Why?..

What will it take to show you I'll be by your side
Girl I got you and I want to give you what you never had
Girl everyday I hope to make you part of my life
Cause you know me and I know you
girl your love is where it's at ohhh...

I know masquerade was me but.. it hurts.. it really hurts..

I'm gonna be the love that's gonna last
And be the one that got your back
Ain't nothing ever that bad that we won't be together
And though we both made our mistakes
And some we never wish we made
But we'll be okay if we just stay together
Oooh..

If he loves masquerade.. then.. why?.. why did he even gave me this necklace? Why did he have to save me everytime? I thought.. maybe I was just assuming he likes me.. what can I say.. he sees masquerade in me.. maybe that's the reason why he's nice to me sometimes. I was stupid.. stupid to fall for his actions.. this Is what I get from assuming so much.. I.. I never thought..I would fall for someone like him.. I.. I can't stand this feeling anymore.. I.. I have to go..