My first friend

BOOM I wake up to a large crash. It easily could've been heard for miles. "what the fuck was that?". I hopped off my club penguin themed bed and rushed out the door. I was soon to find the source of the crash. When i arrived what awaited me was my neighbor, Piper. "Piper wtf are you doing my guy" she looked at me and paused. She gently sat down her Popeyes chicken sandwich and stomped over to me. "FEE FI FOO" what the hell is this girl on. "I AM PIPER YOUR NEIGHBOR" Girl wtf yeah i know deadass what is this female on. "I WAS DOING JUMPING JACK HEHEHE" Oh that makes sense. I feel like i forgot to mention this but piper is canonly the obese uwu loser. Recently she's been trying to loose weight. Why you may ask? Cause she bought a new hentai hoodie but it didn't fit her. She tried giving it to me yesterday but i declined. "Oh haha good for youPiper i'm actually really glad you're starting to take your health seriously. As your friend watching you better yourself makes me want to better myself as well i also-" im interrupted by the sound of chewing. I brace myself for what laid ahead and turned around. To no ones surprise piper wasn't even listening. She sat there on her hello kitty bench shoving her popeyes chicken sandwich down her gullet. I sighed in disappointment but i was once again interrupted by the sound of a car engine...