Ch. 4

A/n: Sorry if the story isn't as good as you please. But I hope you like it so far. I can't guarantee the next few chapters will be as you please, but I hope it's close. Enjoy minna. - xxblacktearsx

A few weeks passed, and everytime I saw Iruka, my stomach would turn into knots, and I had a loss for words. Whenever he would talk to me, my cheeks burned a bright red.

I soon realized what was wrong. I was in love with him. But for the longest time, I've never been into men. Which is why at first, I ignored my feelings.

Well, I can't anymore. 'I want to tell him, but what if he thinks different of me?' I sigh. I was assigned another mission, with Team Gai.

We had to escort a Princess, and luckily we didn't run into too much trouble. I was exhausted, but I couldn't sleep, cause Iruka was always on my mind.

It began raining the night we reached the village, and everyone went ahead. I collapsed, and ended passing out.

When I awoke the next morning, I was staring at a white ceiling. I tried to sit up, but every muscle hurt, that I ended uo grunting.

"It's best if you didn't move yet." A male voice said, coming from the kitchen. He walked over to me, and kneeled down.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. I blushed hard, after realizing who it was. "A lot better now." I said. The male smiled. "I'm glad. When I found you, you were unconscious.. I couldn't leave you." He said.

I tried to sit up more, squinting my eyes, and biting my lip. "Kakashi! Please, don't sit up yet. You put a lot of strain on your body, you look like you've been fighting sleep. So please rest." He said, softly pushing me back down.

I slowly nod. Finally letting my eyes droop closed. The sweet male whispered. "I'll be here when you wake up."

After many hours of sleeping, I finally opened my eyes. Seeing the beautiful brown headed Iruka sitting next to me. His eyes closed, while he was still sitting up right.

I wondered what would happen if I were to reach up, and kiss him. But just the thought of it made me sad.

He opened his eyes, as his lips formed a smile. "Hey." Was all he said. I sat up, as my body was barely hurting now. I smiled back. "Hey."

"Did you rest well?" He asked. I nod. "I did, thank you. I'm sorry if I was a burden." I replied. He shook his head. "Not at all. It's been an honor to take care of you." He said looking down.