16.

Y/n's POV

I kept smiling at Alex who was now talking to Karl after Alex gave him the gift he got him and told him what I told him to say.

Sheesh why am I always smiling at him?

30 minutes later

Everyone came back as Alex ran upstairs and stood next to me.

He wasn't shoulder to shoulder to me like he normally is.

There was a gap between us, not a big gap though.

Everyone who hasn't seen Karl yet greeted him.

"So Alex, I see how it went." I said looking at Alex.

He turned his head to look at me.

"Yeah, it went great. Probably would of went way more different if you didn't help." Alex said still looking at me with a smile.

I smiled as I looked at the floor then back up at him.

"Thanks man." I said with a bigger smile.

"Hey we only have 3 days left until playlist. I heard it's only 2 days instead of 3 this year." Alex brought up.

"Then we all go back home. Sheesh. These days are really passing by." I said with a sigh.

"Yeah. Back to streaming alone and all that. Maybe we can meet up again after we go back to our homes." Alex said with a little bit of red on his cheeks.

"Yeah! That sounds great. I'll fly down to you because I like traveling.... sometimes." I said ending my sentence with a little giggle.

Everyone started to get loud and screaming so me and Alex just went into me and Nikkis bedroom.

No you dirty people stop thinking that.

"So anyways, if you do perhaps fly down to me I have a guest room you could sleep in. We always have family over well not all the time and when they do stay over one of the kids end up staying the night and shit. Don't worry we change the sheets!" Alex said.

"Wow you seem prepared and exited. I mean I am too. We would probably have to meet again a little bit after playlist is over instead of right away." I said.

Alex cheeks flushed with a smile.

"Well yeah, your a cool person. A cool person to hang around. I'm definitely more energized but when I'm with you I'm some reason calm. Could you notice?" Alex said with a raised eyebrow.

"I actually couldn't even tell until now. When you just told me, but thanks! I appreciate your comment. Your a cool person too you know. You really do understand me will. Hearing that your exited actually made me a little more exited." I said smiling putting my hand on his shoulder.

His cheeks flushed very red, but so pretend not to notice. Hearing the things he said is really sweet.

I never thought many people would actually like me or think I'm cool. I don't normally get compliments often. I mean I do get some from George because he's my best friend.

Alex is just... different.