01 ; Destroyer

your username is SUCROSE (another name for table sugar lol)

A/N: You can use Clothing items and they wont break, so you have a few MP buffs.
You're also OP from all the buffs you bought with real money

avatar looks: 10/10
stats: 10/10
way to get stronger: -5/10

legendary class yes, but you can't use weapons or items

this is more centered on the mc than grid for now lol

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER ONE DESTROYER"HEY

CHAPTER ONE 
DESTROYER

"HEY... WANT A WEAPON?" a random person approached (M/n), holding a dagger as he kept a disappointed look on his face— seemingly dissatisfied with the blade. "Excuse me?" (M/n) raised an eyebrow, the man just dropping it in his hands.

"Okay, here you go," he said, looking relieved to get his hands off that thing. "Thank you? May I know your name?" (M/n) asked awkwardly, holding the sheath.

"It's Grid," he answered, going off on his way. (M/n) narrowed his eyes, a bit confused on why some random person straight up gave him a dagger out of nowhere. It wasn't like it could work right?

"I could sell this.." (M/n) held the dagger to eye level, planning what to do with it. The black and gold shimmered in the sunlight— a feeling of aristocracy coming from it.

[Prototype Failure 1]
Rating: Unique
Durability: 200/200         Defense: 130
Crit. ATK: +10%
*Gains higher chance of dealing more damage than a normal blow.

A dagger that the Creator 'Grid' hates for wasting his time.

The dagger is 18 inches in length with a spear point blade. It is made out of Cursed metal that will make the weapon impossible to seperate from the owner or equipping other equipment unless broken.

The metallic black and gold color gives off an expensive appearance and is appealing to many users to attract them into using it.

It is imbued with curse magic that may eat away at the player.

User Restriction: No Level.
Weight: 20]

Sun (M/n) understood why Grid wanted to get this weapon off his hands. It worked like his <God of Destruction>, not allowing a person to equip another weapon. The effects looked great, but the drawbacks were way too massive in comparison.