II

Tubbo hung up the phone and turned to the others, frowning when he noticed that their should be more people- "where-" He started but was cut off by Ranboo.

"Quackity and Fundy are at subway getting food;" He started listing people off on his fingers, Niki has gone to the bathroom and Techno... well he's ah." Ranboo glanced over to the right, causing the others to follow his gaze. 

"What the hell-" Drista stated as she watched the 7 kids crowed around the man. Techno was wearing his crown and cape, and with his unusually long pink hair, of course he looked like a lunatic out in public. Technoblade sent the group a glance, which Tubbo knew to mean, SOS.

"Guys, someone should help him" He said, gesturing towards his best friends brother to which everyone laughed at.

"ORPHANS!" A grey-haired man with a beard boomed throughout the airport, causing pretty much everyone to look at him. The children surrounding techno laughed, waved goodbye to the man they were bullying and ran over to the man that looked old enough to be their great great granddad.

"ORPHANS?" Techno yelled, taking a silver sword out dramatically, making some nearby girls swoon

"Techno!" Everyone yelled simultaneously, rushing over to the man. 

"You can't murder people!" Niki exclaimed, rushing over from the bathrooms and snatching the sword out of techno's hand

"How did you even get that through security?" Dream asked curiously, to which techno only laughed, He was about to say something else before Tubbo's phone went 'PING!' He glanced at it before opening the message from Tommy.

"Hurry up, I want McDonalds" He had sent, The brown haired boy chuckled and replied with: "we'll be out in a couple of minutes- waiting on the drug dealers"

"Can I have my sword back?" Techno asked, looking at Niki hopefully. Niki shook her head and laughed, "Nope!"

A few minutes later, Fundy and Quackity had arrived and everyone walked out of the airport together, instantly spotting the yellow minibus.. well spotting is the wrong word, they heard the Hamilton and Wilbur and Tommy's "Beautiful" singing.

"MY NAME IS ALEXANDER HAMILTON!" they heard tommy's voice ring through the carpark. Everyone laughed as they walked over to the bus and walked in.

"TUBBO!" Tommy yelled, laughing happily, before looking around at the others. "Ew, dream" He joked, causing everyone to laugh.

 "Buckle in people" Wilbur said, "We're going to McDonalds!".

Tommy got out of his seat and paused between the empty seats next to Tubbo and Ranboo, "no, thee" He muttered before sitting next to his 'best friend'