꧁12꧂

"I can't believe you invited a Slytherin to the common room!" Sirius exclaimed, hanging of his bed upside down so his dark hair brushed against to floor

"I can't believe you invited a Slytherin to the common room!" Sirius exclaimed, hanging of his bed upside down so his dark hair brushed against to floor. "Not any Slytherin, Leta Lestrange!" He continued, shouting louder then before.

"I'm so glad my presence is wanted." Leta said with a smirk, leaning on to door frame of their room. Sirius rolled his eyes as he pulled himself up. "Oh it is, we are really looking forward to it." James said sarcastically with a smirk, his arm still in a sling but the cuts on his face had healed.

"Lily told me to shout at you to come down." She said, her legs crossed as she leaned on the door frame more. Peter and Remus got up with smiles, attempting to help James up who only had one arm but he refused.

"Moony, we need to change the doorframe! A Slytherin touched it!" Sirius shouted at Remus as he walked past Leta with his eyes squinted. Remus rolled his eyes as he stood behind James, watching as he pushed himself out of bed like a old, frail man.

"You know there is no beer in butter beer." Sirius announced ,waving his cup of fire whiskey which almost spilled all over Peter who at on the floor in front of him.

"You think?" Dorcas chuckled, an eyebrows higher then the other as she took a sip of her drink. "Why do you think they would sell it to students?" Lily said, still sober because she was there to babysit Marlene and Dorcas with Alice's help however she was tipsy.

"Okay," Marlene began, her words slurred as she hit her cup on the table making some spill out. "How is the fittest person in the school?"

They all looked at Sirius who stood up straight and waved his finger in the air dramatically. "Remus!" And with that he fell back into his chair with a thud, hitting his head which he began to rub after a second.

Then they looked at Remus who let out a small sigh, not looking at anyone but the ground. "Sirius." The dark haired boy then fist bumped the sky which made them all chuckle.

They then all looked at Leta who tapped on her cup as she looked around in thought, biting the inside of her cheek. "Me." She said confidently which made the boys snicker but the girl nod. "Just the truth." She muttered, her eyes wide as she slowly tipped the drink to take a sip.

"Marlene." Lily said with a smile. "Definitely," Marlene paused looking around at everyone in the room. "Leta." Leta looked up, surprised to hear her name from any of the Gryffindors.

"Good answer." She smirked, nodding in the direction with a wink. James huffed, annoyed they skipped over him. "Have something to say James?" Alice asked, laughing as she did so, her cheeks red.

"Lily Evans, the love of my life." He said, dramatically putting his hand over his heart and falling backwards, accidentally hitting his sling which made him flinch. "You dumb fuck." Leta muttered as she took another sip as he held onto his sling, wincing in pain.

"Well I know what will make it fun." Marlene said with a mischievous smile, slowly taking a small vile from her pocket. "Do you just carry around potions?" Dorcas asked after letting out a dramatic and honestly obnoxious gasp.

She took off the cork of the colourless and odourless potion. See then handed it to Sirius who eagerly took a sip, almost drinking to whole thing until Remus snatched it off him. "Do you know that veritaserum?" A look of horror appeared on Sirius's face as he pushed the vile away. Remus tried to put it away but Marlene forced him to pass it around, everyone taking a small sip.

"So who is the fittest person?" Marlene asked again, putting the now empty vile in her pocket after Leta passed it back to her.

Sirius:"Remus"
Remus:"Sirius"
Peter:"Marlene"
Lily:"Marlene"
Alice:"Dorcas"
Dorcas:"Leta"
Marlene:"Leta"

"Me." Leta repeated, chuckling to herself. "I guess that shows how arrogant I am." She spoke making them all burst out laughing, finding it funnier then they should of done because of the amount of alcohol in their system.

"Leta." They all looked at James whose eyes widened with horror. "I meant it! Yes, I did! Fuck!" He shouted, his face going red and hitting his face with a pillow when he tried to protest against the truth serum.

"Aww it's okay James." Leta said, trying to hold back her laughs as, mocking the boy at first. "I'll be honest, I didn't get any. It was empty by the time it got to me." She confessed which made Dorcas gasp again, Lily covered her mouth as Alice replaced her hand for a pillow which drowned out her screams of protest.

"I have some more." Marlene said, getting another vile from her other pocket and handing it to the Slytherin with a furrowed brow. "How-what?-never mind."

She then took a small sip of the potion, looking around at everyone who gripped onto the edge of her seat to hear what she said. She took a dee breath and shut her eyes. "Me. Wow I really am full of myself." She said, checking the vile to make sure she really did drink some.

"Wouldn't expect more from a Slytherin Pure-blood." Sirius muttered as he rolled his eyes which Leta heard, her jaw clenched then she realised he was trying to annoy her so she rolled her eyes and loosened her jaw.

"And I wouldn't of expect any less of a comment from a Gryffindor." She spat the last word, leaning forwards with a evil smirk on. Sirius jumped for his wand but Remus stopped him. "Sirius your drunk!" Peter shouted, taking the wand off of Remus and into his back pocket.  "We won't let you."

"But no one will stop me!" James quickly took the wand from Peters pocket and flicked it at the girl, the spell almost hitting her.  "Oh no you didn't." She swirled her tongue around her mouth as she took pity her wand, flicking different hexes at him until he had grown a tail, rat-like teeth and his nose which had grown longer the Snape's.  The common room became a mess, there was furniture which had been knocked as the pair hid behind them.

Everyone who watched them was confused. At first it looked like they were trucking fighting until they both laughed as they tried to hit each other with different hexes.

"It's getting a bit chaotic in here, I'm going for a walk."