Prologue

Kageyama Tobio

I've never felt the slightest attraction to anyone. Ever.

As far as I could remember, my head was full of just volleyball. Falling in love was a mystery to me. I never understood guys my age losing their brains over girls. What was so good about skin and boobs, anyway? Even Kiyoko's beauty didn't make me feel anything.

Much more mysterious were same-sex relationships. How could a guy ever get attracted to the same gender? Why would they want a dick when they already had one? And how does that work anyway?

But you see, I was okay with this. I was okay being oblivious to romance and whatnot. Volleyball was my only passion and I was at peace just being able to play it with a bunch of enthusiasts like myself. In fact, I was starting to identify myself as asexual. And I was pretty much cool with it.

But then, I met him.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not some sappy romanticist and say it was love at first sight. Actually, it was pretty much Im-better-than-you-in-everything-and-i-will-prove-it at first sight.

Instead, it was more of a gradual but steady burn that slowly rose within me. And when I started realizing my more than friendly feelings -- boom. I was already consumed. Consumed and in denial.

I still don't understand any of the feelings I'm having. I still don't know if this is love or just infatuation. What does it mean to fall in love? Moreso, what does it mean to fall in love with the same sex? Does it make me gay to like him? Is this just a phase? Are these confusing and clashing feelings I'm having even normal?

I don't know. But one thing's for sure: I want to find out. And though I'm scared to confront these feelings and questions, I think it's worth the try.

He's worth the try.

-----------
Every shipper be like:

----------- Every shipper be like: