44.

𝐘/𝐍

"Y/n we are taking you to a party, so get your lazy ass out of bed and go de crust before i dump a bucket of cold water on you" hana said making the other girls in the room nod in response, "who knows maybe you'll get railed tonight to" saki said with a smirk "Plus some of the boys are coming with us but they have to stay sober so they can drive us home" hayami pulling me out of bed.

"I'll get out if Isa gets out of my bed" I said rolling my eyes and getting up out of bed "we've brought dresses and shit, and don't even say u don't have any because i know for a fact that you have dresses in your closet." Mei said "and we will all be getting ready and the boys rare gonna come and pick us up" lina says pushing me into the washroom.

"gosh how are you guys my friends?" I question "because you love us now go shower" saki says. "oh and kyotani is coming to so he can keep watch of you" Cleo says "okay" I sighed.

I got out of the shower and saw the girls already ready "you guys are fast" I say "yep so now we're gonna help you get ready" hana says sitting me down in the chair in-front of my vanity. "I've already picked out a dress for you" koko says. "Tobio sent me a picture of him in a suit for some event, and holy shit rail me now" she says playing with her curls.

"okay but did you guys see the suits the boys wore when they went to them fancy ass team dinners" Nina says "Oh my god, yes I did. they looked so good" I say making the other girls nod their head in agreement.

"Aye let me tell you when i saw Kozume in a suit with his hair tied up i fucking went feral" hayami said looking at her lock screen. "I heard that Kuroo helped him pick out his suit cause kenma wanted to look good because he knew that you would lecture him if his outfit wasn't good" saki says.

"Okay but I saw Akaashi in a suit that wasn't for school, and i busted a nut not gonna lie" i said.

"Okay hair is done and makeup now put on your dress" hana says handing me the f/c dress.

"hey boys" I said greeting them "shit y/n your gonna need to sit on kyos lap" Oikawa says "I'm fine with that. kyo?" I asked looking at him through the window "yeah sure" He grumbled. I went to the other side of the car and sat on his lap moving around a bit to get comfertable.

he put his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder "so who's hosting this party?" I asked "one of Terus buddies" hana said looking up from her phone. "ah so it's a johzenji's party" i say "It's gonna be real chaotic, and we're not allowed to drink that sucks" Oikawa pouts. "you guys can drink Teru's letting us crash at his" saki says. "okay" someone says.

I started humming crush culture by conan gray as I leaned against kyotanis back, "you uhm have a nice voice" He whispers in my ear "Thanks" I whisper back "Oh shit oh shit oh shit" Mei says "whats up?" hana asked. "Suna and the team are coming" Mei panics. "even my brothers?" I asked. "yeah" she says.

"that won't be much of a problem there're gonna be drinking to so they shouldn't care i'll just have to keep watch of them" I say shrugging it off. "Mal did you actually convince Sakusa to come?" I asked "yeah somehow" She sighed.

"we're here get out of the car" Iwaizumi says, "I hope i wasn't too heavy" I say facing kyotani "no your're actually really light" He says getting out of the car. "Don't take to many shots okay? You get crazy when your drunk" I say to him. "yeah okay mom" he says rolling his eyes.