Chapter five

Georgia's POV

I packed by trunk and made sure I had everything. Hagrid was taking me and Harry to kings cross in London.i dragged my trunk down to the door and plopped down on the couch.just them uncle Remus walked in."I see someone's excited" uncle Remus said.
"Yep"I replied.
Once Hagrid came with Harry he took us to the train station. "Here ya are" he said handing us a ticket."but Hagrid"Harry said looking at the ticket."there's no such place platform nine and three quarters? But when Harry sand me looked up he was gone. We walked down in between the two platforms. Harry saw a family and he said that he was going to ask them. I was kinda hesitant cause what if their a muggle but I eventually followed. "Excuse me" Harry asked "do you know how to get to platform nine and three quarters? The woman smiled, "Yes it's Ron's first time too."she said"you just run straight through that wall." At first I thought it was a joke, but then I realized she wasn't joking.Harry went first then the Ron guy then me. As soon as I made it on the other side I soon felt dizzy. "You ok?" Harry asked looking at me. "Ya" I said. We boarded the train and Harry sat in a compartment and I sat next to him. Then the red headed boy came in." Can I sit here" he said"all the others are full" "sure, it's just us"Harry said And I nodded. "Thanks"he said and sat across from Harry. Harry ended up sitting next to Ron which didn't bother me.After the trolly came and Harry stocked up on candy a girl came in. "Has anyone seen a toad. A boy named Neville lost one." "No, sorry." I said. Harry nodded."your glasses are broken"she said sitting next to me pointing to Harry with her wand." "Oculus Reparo"she said and his glasses were fixed.

She gasped."your Harry Potter, Im Hermione granger and you are"she said facing Ron."Ronald Weasley" he said, with his mouth full of food. "Mhmm" she said turning to me. "And you?...." "Georgia Potter" I said. "Oh right how could I possibly forget you have a sister" she said to Harry. He rolled his eyes, "mhmm" he said.
I got up. This was getting boring so I left and went to another compartment I only remember that Ron was telling Harry about something, think his sister.
I went down to another compartment and sat down. A boy was sitting next to a girl. She had dark brown eyes and dark strait black hair. The boy next to her had black hair and hazel brownish eyes. "Hi, can I sit here" I asked. "Sure" the girl said. "Oh, I'm Charlotte and this is chase" she said. "Hi, I'm Georgia, Georgia Potter." I said. Her eyes widened '' Georgia potter, i heard about you!'' charlotte said "you and your brother survived the most most powerful wizard of all time!"