Being accepted

"Draco and Michelle come here" shouted my mum. We are definitely in trouble.What did Draco blame me for now. I bet he told mum about me pushing him down the stairs. That was an accident.kind of. I mean I did mean to push him just not so that he would fall down the stairs. I bet Draco told our dad, (Lucius Malfoy) he has always been the favourite. To my dad. I was my mums favourite and I knew that meant good things for me because I know that my mum would never force me to do anything I didn't like/want .Which means by the time me and Draco turn 17 my brother will be working for, as my parents call him "the dark lord" for the rest of his life. Me on the other hand I will be free to get a real job instead of being one of Voldemort's petty assistants.

"Coming" I called down the stairs
"Draco ?" Called my my mum "are you coming ?"
"I will get him mum" I said annoyed.I ran up the stairs and burst into Draco's room with out knocking on the door. "Oi !"
"What now Michelle ?" He asked annoyingly
"mum and dad want us down stairs". Nothing no movement he just stared at the air around him. "Now!" I yelled.

We ran down the hundred of stairs. There are four floors to our manor not including the cellar. Our house is big and unfortunately mine and Draco's room are on the 4th floor but or walls,ceilings and floors are really thin. That means we can hear when our parents call us
"Your Hogwarts letter is here". Explained our dad.They were finally here and me and Draco would be returning to Hogwarts for our 3rd year at Hogwarts.