Dog

Chandler still really wants another dog especially after the adopting dogs video where he fell in love with Jive, what will Jimmy do? Btw as he isn't with Maddy he won't have Pinky but they have Dash (Chandlers dog). No hate to anyone and also lovely it's Chandler and Cara's one year today. Hope you enjoy!

Jimmy pov (it stays the same the whole way through)

We just finished recording the rehoming dogs video, the last dog had just been adopted and on its way to its new home. As I gave the boys each a hug after finishing recording I could see in Chandlers eyes he was still upset we couldn't get Jive
"Come on Chandler cheer up we've got Dash at home, plus Jives got a lovely new home with a lovely family. We can't get a puppy too babes we're out to many hours filming" Chandler looked away all upset
"Babes I've said before I'll get you almost anything but we can't get a puppy, they need constant watching, Dash is used to being home alone for 4 to 5 hours at a time with our neighbours going in briefly to feed and let him out. The answer is no." I told him firmly, it wasn't nice to say no when he was upset but I couldn't see a way we could get one and look after it properly.
"Jimmy what if we brought it here when we are filming?"
"Chandler it's not a place we can let a puppy run around. Come on let's just go home and hug each other and Dash" secretly I was thinking of a way I could get a puppy and a travel pen for the puppy. Then just maybe I might be able to surprise him with one...

*time skip couple of days later*

I'm sat downstairs with a little puppy in my arms, I sent Chandler out for some food shopping whilst I got the puppy and now I can't wait for him to return. He's going to be so excited and he has no idea I gave into the idea of having a puppy. I hear the door being unlocked and his voice gently calling my name, I get up walking over to him. The moment he sees the puppy in my arms his eyes light up
"Is that ours...did you really get one babes?"
"Yes. We've got a little puppy"
"And it gets along with Dash?"
"Yes babes Dash and this little one were running about earlier, do you want to hold this little one, it's a he, we can name him now if you'd like?"
"What about Finn?" He asked stroking the puppy
"I like Finn, Dash and Finn sound good together" I say smiling at him, "take him if you'd like, I'll put away the shopping"
As Chandler takes Finn and starts cuddling him I hear him softly saying "I love you Finn, you and Dash will be best friends with your two dads Jimmy and I." I secretly smiled hearing him say that.
I carry on unpacking when I feel Dash start nudging me for some attention. As I stroke him I hear Chandler call out my name so I say to Dash "Come on Dash lets go see what Chan Chan wants"
"Jimmy you said we can't have a puppy and leave him alone all day whilst filming what are we going to do with him?"
"I've got a travel pen we can put him in and Dash can come with us too he's well behaved"
"Really?" His eyes lighting up and big beaming smile on his face
"I love seeing your smile" I can't help grinning at him
"Thank you thank you so much" he puts Finn down with Dash and jumps on my lap hugging me and repeating thank you whilst kissing me. I hold him tightly kissing him back. I'll do anything for him just to make him happy. I know Chris and Karl will love meeting Finn tomorrow when filming they loved the photos they saw of him before I brought him home and Chandler will love showing off the dogs.

*The next day*

I was driving us to work with the Dash and Finn in the back and my handsome boyfriend next to me.
"Jimmy" he whispered turning to look at me, as I nodded still watching where I was driving he continued "Now we have two dogs of our own...and well I guess I always thought we'd have two kids so this is a nice practise, two dogs, a little family of our own. And one day when we're older we could have two kids of our own like we have two dogs"
"So you want two dogs and two kids then do you handsome?" I reply laughing but secret,y wanting that too, I see a shy nod from Chandler so I carry on "that sounds perfect I love the idea, and we've started now with two dogs but definitely wait a bit before kids"

As we walked in Dash went mad running over to the boys getting a massive fuss from Chris and Karl.
"Boys Chan Chan has Finn who I sent you the photos of before I got him" I call out. They come over and give Finn loads of attention whilst I set up the travel pen for Finn whilst we film. I call them over and put Finn in the pen with Dash laying next to Finn sort of protectively. It was sweet to watch and meant we could get on filming. We did a massive block of filming and refilming until we needed a break. Usually Chandler goes straight for food on every break but today he went straight over to the dogs.
"Jimmy I think Chandler loves the dogs more than he loves you" jokes Chris
"Unfortunately I think your right" I reply laughing
I stood watching him and the dogs with a big grin on my face, as I walked over I wrapped my arms round Chandler and got a kiss from my boyfriend and one each from Dash and Finn. This is all I ever wanted, a happy boyfriend and the perfect start to our little family of our own with two loving dogs.

Hope you like it just a little happy one ❤️
I'll try and write quicker next time ❤️
Sorry if theirs any mistakes ❤️
Comments and votes meant a lot last time ❤️
Any requests or mistakes or improvements just message me ❤️