Part 1

NAOMI RENEE BUTLER                                 "PG County, MD"

                        NAOMI RENEE BUTLER
                                 "PG County, MD"

I know all of you want to know what caused me to get to this point and for you all to understand I have to start from the beginning.

It all started 10 years ago...

It was my first day working at the Prison, I was a little worried because this was a whole new environment. Working in the field and at a prison are two completely different things. I was also nervous because I knew that working in an all male prison bought many problems! I already knew I was going to be treated differently because one i'm a women and two most men are sexist pigs. I also knew I would have to watch my surroundings ten times more then usual  because i'm a beautiful young lady and them niggas most likely haven't had pussy in years!

They definitely hadn't had any in years and were thirsty ass hell all the time.

They probably dropping the soap on purpose, let me stop playing lol!

They definitely do

When I got to the Prison they put me through a bunch of metal detectors and searched through all my bags. Once they search through everything, I  went into the locker room and changed into my police uniform. When i finished, I followed my team leader Syx around to learn the routines of the prison.

I really hated that I had to work with Syx because he's my ex and we ended off on horrible terms.

"How are you been Shorty" he said looking me up and down biting his lips

"Nigga just because we work together don't mean we cool or will ever be cool, you know what the fuck you did. Now show me around so I can do this shit my self tomorrow"

"Shawty you geekin but ard, so in the morning we take all the prisoners to the showers, to get breakfast, and then we escort them back to their cell blocks where they can do whatever they want in there. When it's time for lunch we escorted them to the cafeteria, after they eat we take them outside for 2 hours. After those two hours we escort them back to their cells & right before dinner we escort them back to the showers, then we take them to grab their dinner and they take their trays back to their cells to eat. Then we repeat the cycle everyday unless there's a fight. Just to let you know there's almost a fight every day so watch your cute little ass these niggas hungry and thirsty for a fine girl and you're a police officer.Your perfect for them " he said smirking

"Nigga I'm not worried about them, get out my face smirking and shit. Where are the prisoners now?"

"They're all in the cafe for breakfast so you can go in there and watch them." he said pushing me into the Cafeteria while he walked away from me

Of course his broke ass left me in there by myself. He knew i didn't know what i was doing. He just wanted me to have a horrible first day. He was literally setting me up to fail from the beginning and I didn't realize that until it was to late.