Chapter 1:The minus never change

There is light and there is shadow. Two parts who oppose and complete each other. There are people living in both sides.

But we are concerned about the shadows especialy. There exist the special force named shinobi. With the light and dark faction.

Numerous schools were formed formed for developing the skills of shinobi of both sides. One as such is Senki-shu. Though they are part of the dark faction, they have their own agenda.

This school isn't leaded by a experienced shinobi of the faction, but by it's elite of five. One of those five is in a mission right now. That would be Miki.

An organization of renegate shinobis have in their plan to summon youmas

An organization of renegate shinobis have in their plan to summon youmas. Now, while her school uses the power of youmas, not all youmas can be controlled.

When she finnaly arrived at their base, a expresion of shock dominated her face. She couldn't believe what was in front of her face.

Miki:...What happened here?

All was a ruin. The base was leveled to the ground. Everything was on fire. It looked like view from a book describing
hell.

The summoning succeded at it seems. But both youmas and shinobis were dead. It wasn't possible for them to have killed each other. That's because both the corpses of youmas and humans had a expresion of pure terror and agony plastered on their faces.

A single lone figure was in the center of all. The single living being from all the chaos. Looking morr focused, Miki analyzed the look of the person. He was a young man with shaggy dark blue hair, clean perfectly araged teeths, fair pale skin and bringht blue eyes. He looked like a totaly innocent, non-threatening cute boy.

But there was an unsettling characteristic about him. His smile. There was no one pure hearted or who would stray away from bloodshed on her teams. But even her most unstable teammate would shiver in fear at that satisfied, psihotic expression.

But that was normal for him. Because he was someone who lives in chaos and strives for destruction. He was someone who would seriously contemplate about killing every single human being in the world. He was Kumagawa Misogi.

A ringing sound echoed through the scenary

A ringing sound echoed through the scenary. The boy inserted his hand in his pocket and brought out a phone and answered.

Kumagawa:[Hello, Kumagawa here. I finished the job Unzen-chan.]

Unzen:Hello, Kumagawa-senpai. That's good, thanks for taking care of them.

So someone told him about this. The pink haired model froze in shock. Unzen? Wasn't he the director of the law departament of Japan?

Kumagawa:[What I wouldn't do for my kouhai. The important thing are the foundness of our memories.]

Unzen:When we first meet you crucified me to a wall. I almost died, you jerk.

Kumagawa:[That's the memory I'm most fond of.]

Miki needed to stiffen up a laugh. That was preety funny.

From the ruins a barely living shinobi came out. He looked at Kumagawa with hatred and fear.

Shinobi:Why, why did you do this!?

Kumagawa:[What a strange question. It's like I would ask you why do you eat.]

That's right. Because the need of destruction for Kumagawa Misogi was like the need of food for a normal person.

He doesn't understand why is he so bothered to begin with. They died, but they would have anyway. Well, death is more like a hobby to him, so he can't really judge, but still.

The hate from the shinobi was dominated by fear and with that emotion he took his last breath. Hell wa an apropriate termen. The hell who Kumagawa Misogi is was unleashed at them.

Miki while scared, couldn't bring herself to not be intrigued by him. She tried to use her powers to control him to come with her, but nothing happened.

Kumagawa:[That's cute. But those things don't work on me.]

It looks like he knew she was actually there. Her shinobi pride it's actually hurt. With no other option she revealed herself.

Kumagawa:[Who would have thought my stalker was such a pretty girl.]

Miki:Fufufu, you're quite the flirter.

Kumagawa:[And for what could you observe me?]

Miki:I was actually supposed to take care of those people. But then you picked my interes. I never saw someone like you. And that's why I have an offer. Please join us. We are a group of shinobis outcasted who plan to overthrow the shinobi sistem.

Kumagawa:[Outcasts who plan to desstroy their own society, huh. That sounds like my kind of people. This will be fun.]