꧁13꧂

Lily had dragged Leta out of the common room after forcing her to undo the hexes before leaving. It was way past lights out so they kept quite, giggling as they ran after hearing a cough. They had to drag Lily along since she hated breaking the rules and wanted to go back.

"Shit. We need to split up." Leta said, listening as the sound of foot steps got closer and the shadow of Filch came closer. "Student out of bed!" He shouted as he ran down, limping almost because one leg was shorter then the other.

Leta ran as fast as she could ,being as drunk as she was, away from Filch leaving Lily who froze still. She laughed as she ran, her hair blowing behind her the faster she ran. She darted around corner until she was at a isolated balcony.

                                       ༒
"That bitch." Sirius muttered, trying to take the wand which James handed to Remus. "I don't think she was being serious." Peter said, collapsing onto the couch, his back aching from his terrible posture.

"Of course not.I'm right here." Sirius said proudly making James chuckle and Remus shake his head as he looked at the floor. "I think we also need a cool down."

The four boys checked each corridor, checking for any Professors as they helped Sirius down the hallways who supported himself on Remus and James's shoulders.

Then in the distance they heard the shouts of Filch not to far away. "I don't want another detention, I already have six!" Sirius exclaimed, convincing Peter and Remus to help him escape when the high pitch squeal of Dorcas and Alice got louder.

James left the boys after seeing Filch who was beginning to run down the same corridor with Lily who dragged her feet behind him after being caught. He began to run as fast as he could but also as quietly so he won't hear him run away.

He took a deep exhale as he reached a door which he had to force open to a empty balcony.

                                   ༒
Leta heard the door open and immediately took out her wand, pointing it in the direction of the entrance. "It's just you." She let out a sigh of relief when James closed the door, chuckling as he made sure it was properly closed.

"What are you doing here?" James asked as peered out, looking out for Filch, his eyebrows raised. "This is my 'hiding from Filch spot'" Leta replied, tapping on the railing of the balcony as she looked out to the forest bellow. "This is my 'make out balcony'" He replied with a smirk, his ego flooding out with every word, chuckling when Leta rolled her eyes.

"So, you really think I'm the fittest?" She asked with a smirk, sitting up on the wall of the balcony, the stone railing was thick so she was certain she wouldn't fall. James chuckled to himself as he walked over to her. "You know I could just push you off." He whispered with a mischievous smirk, leaning on the pillar beside her.

"And why would you do that when I'm about to say this." James raised his eyebrows in confusion,using his tongue to wipe one of his teeth.

"I have to give it to you. With a large nose and massive teeth you don't look too bad." She chuckled, looking at the lake which glistened under the moon then back at James who had moved a bit closer. "And with this hair," He began, picking up a bit of her dark hair and sporting a disgusted look. "And that face." He continued, pointing at her face which was furrowed but smirking. "You don't look to bad." He put down his finger and looked out to the dark forest.

Leta then kicked his leg making him bend down in pain and hold onto his knee as Leta grabbed the neck of his shirt and kissed him for a second before she began to think then she pushed him off. "We shouldn't." She muttered as James froze still in shock. They then took one glance down at each other's lips before pressing their lips against each other.

She still sat on the railing with James in front of her, brushing hair from her face as his thumb gently ran across her cheek. Both their eyes were shut tightly. They finally broke their kiss allowing her to talk. "I really hope no one catches us." Their lips so close she was basically murmuring into his mouth.

They kissed so desperately that their whole body curved against the other person's though she was trying to not move his sling too much. James hand were wrapped around her waist whilst her's where on his neck, occasionally she ran her hair through his messy and untamed hair. Their hot forehead pushed against each other, when they finally released from the kiss they were still red and flustered.

                                   ༒
"Where did you go last night?" Peter asked, making his bed and smoothing out the crease as the other boys tried to wake up. He had opened the curtains letting the winter sun blind them, the sunlight bouncing off freshly fallen snow which bounced back into the eyes of anyone who looked at it.

James sat up, wiping his eyes with the palm of his hands as he ignored the daily routine of Sirius burying himself in pillows. "To my 'make out balcony'" He said, trying to hold back is smirk as he pulled the covers off of him and started to sort out his bed.

"And he made out with someone!" Sirius shouted, his face still covered in pillows as he pointed at James's bed which he wasn't at, so Remus moved his finger so he was actually pointing at the boy who put on his glasses.

"Ignore him, he is still a little drunk." Remus said, pushing Sirius's finger down and attempting to take the pillows off his face which he held down with all his strength. James let out a sigh of relief to himself when he faced his dresser which was away from the boys.