𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

☁︎︎ꕥ📋ꕥ☁︎︎

IT'S BEEN AROUND HALF AN HOUR SINCE MR KIM HANDED HER A FEW QUESTIONS TO ANSWER AND BY THE LOOK OF IT SHE'S DOOMED FOR SURE,

she fiddled around with the pen in her hand slowly looking up at the male. On the opposite side of the desk there sat Mr Kim, wrapping his hand around his tea cup bringing it up against his lips. He lightly flicked his bright red hair aside placing the cup back on his desk as his eyes were fixed on his laptop. She slightly bit her lips hesitating to even ask him for help or not.

"What can I help you with Miss Guran...?" he turned his head towards her direction, having is fully attention on her. Her head dropped instantly, her nerves kicking in once more. She didn't like the attention it was making her nervous.

"Miss Guran, please remember I am here to help you. I want you to pass all your classes, that's what I'm getting paid to do..." his husky voice filled her ears as her head lifted. She wanted to do well she really did. She didn't want her mother to rule her life and control it. She was truly terrified of her

"I-I'm sorry Mr Kim, I'm just really nervous..." she sounded so pure. She is very pure all she wanted to do was pass these tests that are driving her insane.

The male smiled standing up from his chair as he started to walk around the desk. He stood behind her leaning in slightly from behind.

"Don't be sorry that's totally normal, let me help you..." he placed his fingers on the pen ontop of her hand. She quickly panicked removing her hand from the pen, placing both her hands together and in between her thigns.

"So this is how this theory works.." he started to simply demonstrate the topic vividly. The ink on the paper as he circled the letters making it easy for her. But was she listening..? no she was simply observing him. How he spoke, how he used his other hand for gestures and how he tried to speak in simple terms. She felt his warmth radiating on her back, slightly pressing his chest against her back as he leaned even further trying to complete the answer and that second she felt his chest on her back making her quietly gulp. She picked on how he had such beautiful long fingers, a ring on his middle finger, thumb as well as index finger. She could see a sliver bracelet wrapped around his wrist too.