Foreword

Life, is bigger. It's bigger than you, and you are not me. The lengths that I will go to, the distance in your eyes. Oh no, I've said too much. I set it up.

___________________________

All the characters in this book and their respectable products, spinoffs, and any plot in relation with the actual Harry Potter series and novellas are retained by their respectable owners, I only own half the plot of this book.

This is a WBWL book and a Harry Potter re-written story.

I do not own the first twenty chapters of this book. Those wonderful parts of inspiration belong to some unknown author (Bluezz-17) on Fanfiction.net, and TimeShadowtempest, who gave me the permission to write this.

Any deviation that is noticed in those chapters are my own attempts from my failed versions of humor and practicality. For people who have read the original book, know that any thing that has been changed has been changed by me, and I have slightly tweaked the plot and the characters to what would make it more comfortable for me to write. I have also, however, changed up many parts in those chapters so it makes more sense for the later parts in the story, and I have edited them. So, for people who have already read those chapters, please re-read them, to know the going-ons.

Some things to help you understand the format of the book:

-"Speak" that is what the text will look like if anyone is speaking in a separate, creature, language.

-Text that is what the text will look like when there is a flashback.

- "Speak" that is what the text will look like when there is a conversation happening through minds.

.     .     . 
August 16, 2003 That is how you know a different time is happening, or a prolonged flashback to a further date.

___
Letter, That is how you know the character is reading a letter.

This book is made with my love to all of my family and my two other thirds, you both are too annoying for words. I'm just glad I'm sixteen minutes older.

This book is dedicated to all of the readers that have chosen to indulge in this novel, I hope you enjoy reading this as much I am enjoying writing it

Quote belongs to REM, and their song Losing My Religion.

© 2021 All Rights Reserved
Rating: M+ (15) Trigger Warnings Not Applicable

I acknowledge that this is all my own work and I have in no way copied anyone's ideas, characters, or plot.

I have in no way meant to offend anyone in making this series whether it be in sexual preferences, religion, race, and circumstance.