HP Virtual World

CALLING ALL HARRY POTTER FANS

Do you have an unexplainable, insane, unequivocal, and irrational obsession with the Harry Potter universe? If yes, then read on!

In each of my books there will be a Harry Potter welcome committee for you to feature in the universe you've always wanted to be apart of. This will happen for "Rise From Dust", "You Were Mine", and "Auburn Calamity."

I will be writing YOU into the stories. You can be an extra character, someone who is the main character's best friend, a random person just mentioned in passing, or even A LOVE INTEREST (if you have a particularly pretty name)

This is how it's going to work: if you're interested, private message me a d state your first and last name (real or fake), your gender, sexual preferences, a few things about you, and a general description (your eye color, hair type, skin color, etc), and what book you want to be apart of. I will then use a random generator to see what role you are given in the book!

There are, however, a few stipulations: you must be one of my followers, and you must read one of my books.

If you don't want to do this, ans I'm just left hanging there, I'll look stupid, but I'm writing myself into one of my books, and was wondering if anyone else wanted the opportunity.

As always,
Ciao,
Aura Evans