Technoblade/Dave | Part 1

(At the beginning here he's 10 years old and it's written from his Pov)

I was currently sparring with my twin brother Wilbur.

He sucks at this.

I am trying to teach him some stuff though.

Even though I don't think he's made for fighting, he's more of an artist, a soft person.

For the fact that he's my twin, he's completely different from me.

We don't even look alike!

He has brown hair and brown eyes, while I have pink hair and red eyes.

Sometimes, I wonder if we're actually related.

Dad doesn't talk much about our family or our mother, we sadly didn't get to know her.

I focused on fighting Wilbur again as he accidentally cut us hand.

Seeing the blood caused something in my brain going klick.

»blood, kill, murder, kill him, blood for the blood god, stab him, make more blood run down his body, he is always more liked than you so kill him and you'll finally be noticed, kill him!«

Several voices I didn't know started talking to me in my head, it was creepy and scaring me.

My sight went black.

I was fighting the dark, it was scaring me.

I could see again after I heard my dad's voice calling out for me.

„Dave!"

I looked at him in horror.

His hand was around the blade of my sword who was only a few inches away from Wilbur who was lying on the ground.

His hand was bleeding badly.

I dropped my sword.

»what....what did I do?!«

I started to freak out and walked backwards until my back hit a tree.

Phil let go of the sword and quickly checked on Wilbur before turning to me and walking towards me.

I looked down

„I'm sorry dad! I...I didn't...I didn't mean to do this!"

„There were these voices and...and I couldn't see anything!"

„Please believe me! It's the truth....I swear!"

He puts a hand on my shoulder

„I believe you Dave, but this will still have consequences. We will talk about this voices thing later, okay?"

„Yes dad...."

„I need to take care of Wilbur and Tommy now, so please go to your room"

„Yes dad...."