Heaven's Arena part 2

Kurapika was being shy. Illumi looked conflicted he then said " how should I kill him" you sweat dropped and started to walk out,when you bumped into someone you stood up about to apologize when you realised who it was. You backed up and Illumi picked you up,Killua got it and was ready to kill Hisoka had cards out. Gon walked up and said " can we help you" the dude then said " yes I would like my girlfriend " you shook your head no. Kurapika then said " I think your in the wrong place because our girlfriend here is very loyal so please leave" he then grabbed you. You started letting out Ren at him he fell to the ground crying he then shot to the wall, trying for breath. You layed into Illumi closing your eyes he rubbed your head. The sound from him stopped but he was breathing. You looked he got up. He charged but you then growled like a wolf he fell to the ground cowering he screamed for no reason then he couldn't cause his mouth was open heart beating but no sound came out. You were still shaking and Illumi just held you in a loving manner. He got up and said " your phyco, I should not have dated you I will get revenge." You finally had the guts to let go of Illumi everyone was angry but you walked in a calm manner. You whispered in his ear " you know what happened to your parents. I killed them and your next so you got to the count of 10 to be out of sight or your heart will be in my hand while your body burns" you then smiled he was shaking. Everyone except for your boys had left. You then said " 1,2,3,5,7,9,10" he had not made it far enough.you kicked him into a wall which was halfway across the room " die you should not have cheated and tried to abuse and rape y/n" Gon yelled shocking them Illumi then said " drag the death out of him" Hisoka then said " kick him to death" you giggled and looked at them your eyes were red as rubies Kurapika fell in love all over again. You then started playing with your fingers, he screamed you kicked him around he was bruised and coughed up blood. Gon then said " y/n can I do something he is a liar we don't like liars " you smiled and said " if you hurt yourself you will need medical care when I'm done with you" Gon nodded he took his fishing pole and said " can anyone but Hisoka help me" Illumi then said " sure what are we doing" Gon took the fishing hook then he searched for the perfect spot. He stuck it in the guys hand and then said " okay I want you to slowly pull and enough to pull off his skin if this doesn't work let's use one of Hisoka's card to skin him" Illumi held a thumbs up the dude screamed as his skin was pulled off. Kurapika came and sat next to him. " you know I really don't like you so I got you something" he made chains and then wrapped it around his other arm and made it squeeze until it went purple cause of lack of circulation. Killua then said " let me help you  with that" he cut it off. Hisoka then said " let me show you a magic trick" he then made his cards cut up the torso but not so that he would die. He pulled out something and lit it on fire. You pulled them back with your nen. They wondered what it was then they used gyo and they couldn't see it. Illumi then said " these are made from nen but I can't see them why is that " the dude went and tried to get Gon I jumped in front it touched the scar he had made. I yelled and he exploded. Blood covered me but it was his I laughed out of pure joy. Illumi then saw the scar he picked me up and motion for them to follow. " what happened " you stayed quiet he then said " Hisoka" Hisoka used his nen to stick you to the wall,you sighed " he broke candlesticks over my back I couldn't feel it at first then he lit them on fire he had tied me down and did he said I had cheated on him but that mark is the one I got before I went to meet Hisoka it won't go away and it's really sensitive" Hisoka looked over it " this isn't a normal scar that's for sure this was mixed with nen and it has traces of posion" you gasped and said " still hate them ugh" you eyes changed Violet and you looked around, above everyone you could see there emotions,nen type,relationship, and current goal they all had the same one ' get with y/n'it made you blush like crazy they didn't know why you were doing this you looked around and saw another emotion meaning someone else was there. You saw it was red and that meant angry and above them had a big red sign saying danger,danger so you then said " come on out, and stop what ever your doing" they looked around. " you guys are telling me I'm crazy, there is a person around the corner down this hallway and they are a danger" Gon then said " how do you know does it have to do with your Violet eyes" you were getting a little angry  your eyes flashed red and then the person was close to you guys with a gun and sword you then said " you do know that you killing us won't make you any less angry, and you will go to jail or mental hospital as your a danger to others" the others were shock they then noticed his legs were bleeding like he was bitten by something." Can I kill him darling" you figured Hisoka was talking to you " yeah go ahead love" you returned the lovey dovey thing at the end. Hisoka chopped his head off and stopped his bungee gum. You stretched and then said " I'm sleepy" Gon beat everyone to it " I can carry you" you nodded and got on his back and went to sleep. He was toting you until he came to a holt. It was sudden and enough to wake you. You looked around and saw something you didn't like a bunch of people with weapons and they all said " we want a rematch " you sighed and got off his back you yawn the boys blushed but then a dude came at you and you quickly said " you guys might want to leave" the others rushed at the boy Hisoka,Illumi,and Killua punched them Kurapika protected Gon. You started laughing your eyes glowed red and you said in a dark tone " you just made a mistake I spared your lives but you must have a death wish. You tilted your head back to reveal a insane look. Hisoka had a orgasm Illumi blushed uncontrollably,Killua was also blushing uncontrollably, Kurapika was melting and Gon was smiling with blush dusting his face. You jumped into the air and spun around the men started screaming as they were bitten buy a invisible force but you had realised the clear wolves you had on your charm bracelet. They screamed as they were ripped to shreds you just checked the boys worried they got hurt. None of them did that made you breath a sigh of relief. You eyes going back to e/c you then said " I'm pretty hungry what about you all we can go eat something" they smiled and nodded. You guys went to nen dine in the food was good but the boys used gyo and saw they had made stuff with nen. You just ate some and buy some a very small amount. Kurapika then said " I saw this book store on the way here does anyone want to check it out" you and Illumi stopped eating and said even though you had food in your mouth " yes I would" Kurapika smiled and continued eating you swallowed and said " done" you took out the book 'it' you honestly found it funny how a killer clown was responsible for so much pain. Hisoka then asked " what are you reading " you simply pulled out a copy and gave it to him he read the title and said " never heard of it is it good" you gasped and said " how have you a magician and clown not know about this book,you are reading that end of discussion" Illumi looked at the book " a lot of death in that book, the book is long but really good if you don't mind I would like to read it as well. I never got past page 600"

A lovely chapter as we have over 100 reads. I also have other books published. Of course they are all anime related,the animes are Yona of the dawn,Assasination classroom,and The promised neverland. Check them out if you have watched.I like these shows and wanted to do this.

I like these shows and wanted to do this