aether ; prolonged morning

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sunlight glared in your eyes as you woke up, trying to block out the bright light with your hands. Groaning, you rolled over, burying your face into someone's chest to try and block out the light.

"Still sleepy?" You heard him ask. Opening one of your eyes, you were greeted with a pair of golden eyes staring at you with a warm smile.

"Mhm..." He chuckled at your response, gently running his fingers through your hair as you did the same with his long blonde hair.

"Your hair is really pretty Aether..." You mumbled out as you twirled his hair between your fingers.

"And so is yours." He kissed the crown of your head, letting his chin rest there as the two of you laid there for a moment or two.

Slowly, you pulled away, ready to get started with the day and get started on commissions, although it didn't seem that Aether had the same idea.

As you tried to get up, he only held on tighter, refusing to let you go from his grasp until you eventually wiggled out, but before you could get out of bed, he loosely grabbed your wrist.

"Aether, I gotta start on commissions-"

"Can't we just stay like this for a while longer?" You bit your lip, looking away as he used those eyes on you.

Those pleading eyes you could never refuse.

And he knew this too, and always used it to his advantage.

"Aether-"

"Please?" His fingers laced together with yours, gently rubbing half-circles on the back of your hand with his thumb.

"..."

"Is that a yes?" He asked hopefully.

The mistake you made was looking at him.

The way he was looking at you; there was no way you could refuse.

"Fine, but you have to help me with my commissions later, okay?"

"Of course." He smiled and pulled you back into bed and peppering your face with kisses as you started to giggle.

He stopped all of a sudden, and gently cupped your cheek with his hand, pressing a slow and sweet kiss to your lips.

All of a sudden, a loud banging was heard on the window, and the two of you pulled away.

"What the fu- Venti!?"

"HEY, WHEN'S THE BABY COMING!? I'M WAITING- ACK-"

"AETHER WHAT'RE YOU DOING!?"

--

PLEASE I COULDN'T TAKE MYSELF SERIOUSLY SO VENTI WAS SLAPPED INTO THIS HAHAH