Detroit: Become Human OC

Name: Kody Oxford price.

age: 34

Gender: female

Sexuality: Pansexual, shes also Poly.

Her left eyes left arm, and right hand, are android replacements, after she crashed her car at age 26, and died upon impact, Elijah Kamski bought her body, promising her family that hed bring life to her, she replaced most boldly parts with androi...

Her left eyes left arm, and right hand, are android replacements, after she crashed her car at age 26, and died upon impact, Elijah Kamski bought her body, promising her family that hed bring life to her, she replaced most boldly parts with android replacements, her intestines and organs replaced, she was basically and android now, with an mind garden and her own AI. 

After she woke up from a 'cryo' she had been in for eight years, everything had changed. Elijah got her on her feet by getting her an apartment, a job at the DPD, and a front row ticket to the revolution.

kody got to work, and met Gavin, she slowly got close to him, and was now his friend, now all she had to do was hide that she was a cyborg, and face through this revolution, and find a way to confess to Gavin that she loved him.

after she woke up from crya, she instantly disliked androids, mostly Connor

SHe may be a great detective, but she also does coffee runs for the DPD