Prologue

On the tenth of October, late in the night where the full moon raised high in the sky. In a remote location, highly guarded by the ANBU, a woman screamed in pain, she was giving birth.

"This really hurts ya know!" Kushina screamed.

"Um, I've never seen her cry out in pain like this before." While maintaining the seal Minato was extremely concerned and surprised throughout this painful birthing process.

"Is she all right?" Minato asked.

"She's all right!" Lady Biwako reassured him, "Anyway, you're supposed to be watching the Kyuubi's seal!"

"But, she's..." Minato was more concerned with Kushina's well being at the moment.

"You are the Fourth Hokage! Act like one! This much pain would be unbearable for a man! But women are strong!" She yelled at Minato, trying to give him comfort, but also reminding him of his duty to his people before being a husband and father.
If the nine tails were to be let loose it'd be thousands of lives on the line.

Kushina continued to groan in pain, as the Kyuubi tried to break free of the seal. All Minato could do was hope that Kushina could hang in there along with his children yet to be born.

Little did they all know that outside a mysterious man in a mask killed all of their guards and was making his way in.

"One of the head's out! You're almost done, Kushina!" Lady Biwako encouraged her.

"Hang in there, Kushina-san!" Taji cheered her on.

It was becoming harder for Minato to contain the nine tails now that the seal was weakening by the minute.

"Nariko, Naruto, hurry up and come out! Kyuubi, you stay in there!" Minato pleaded.

In the next moment, Kushina gave one of her biggest pushes, and a scream of a baby filled the room.

"The girl came out first! The boy is next!" Lady Biwako informed. Not long after another baby's cry was heard.

"You did it." (Minato)

That became a moment Minato would never forget. The first cries of his children. His gorgeous blue eyes widened at first then he became overwhelmed with joy. He wiped his tears with his sleeve.

"I'm a father now!" Minato exclaimed happily.

"It's a healthy baby girl and boy" Lady Biwako held Nariko while Taji held Naruto

"Nariko, Naruto," Minato opened his arms out to hold his newborns.

"No touching! The first face they should see is their mother's!" Lady Biwako scolded him as if it were obvious, and made her way towards Kushina. Minato made a sour face.

Lady Biwako and Taji held Nariko and Naruto beside Kushina so she could turn her head to see her children.

"Nariko... Naruto... It's nice to meet you" Kushina at the moment was overwhelmed with emotions, joy, relief, and excitement for her accomplishment and the future moments she will have with her children.

Nariko seems to inherit Kushina's crimson red hair while Naruto inherited Minato's bright yellow hair along with cute whiskers.

"You need some rest now." Lady proceeded to take Nariko away followed by Naruto. Now that the fearful process was over she figured Minato and Kushina needed some time together while they cleaned the babies up.

"There, there." Lady Biwako cooed at Nariko fondly cradling her in her arms. Nariko was much calmer than Naruto was.

Minato placed his hand on Kushina's, "Kushina, are you feeling okay?"