32. Something Romantic

*HELLO HELLO HELLO GUYS! How was that last chapter? Good? Cause yea-- it was, and if you didn't like it, then I'm sorry and I'll just go cry now*

WARNING: the moment you have all been waiting for shall arrive soon (not the frick frack, the "something romantic" which you probably haven't been waiting for and something else. It might be frick frack but who knows)

// Castiel's POV

Castiel heard the sound of a soft guitar playing in his room.

Probably part of the dream he was having. Dean and him were having this really romantic dinner and there were candles and roses and--

"Someone's always coming around here...trailing some knew kill..." A voice sang to him.

Okay that's not a dream. Then get up you assbutt! Don't call me an assbutt, assbutt! Just open your eyes dammit!

"Says 'I've seen your picture on a hundred dollar bill..." the voice sang again, still playing the guitar.

Castiel slowly opened his eyes and looked around. There was nothing from where he was looking.

"What's a game of, chance to you, to him is one... of real skill... so glad to meet you, Angeles..."

That was coming from behind him.

Castiel rolled over and looked around.

Sitting in a chair in front of the bed, was Dean.

"Picking up the ticket shows there's, money to be made... go one and lose the gamble that's the, history of the trade...did you add up, all the cards left to play...to zero, and sign up with evil, Angeles..."

Dean looked at Castiel and smiled.

"Morning sunshine." He winked.

Castiel smiled and slowly sat up.

"Morning..." he yawned and stretched.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Like a-- I actually don't know. But I slept very well thanks for asking." Cas yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Well that's good cause it is currently two in the afternoon."

Castiel's eyes widened and he looked at the clock on his night stand.

"Wow...well then, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to bed." Cas smiled before burying himself in the blankets again.

Dean laughed, set the guitar down and wandered over to Castiel.

"Hey! Get up!"

"No..."

"Babe! Come on!"

"Fuck off."

"Baaaeee don't be like that!"

"Let me sleep, assbutt."

"Bee, get up. Please."

"...no"

Dean groaned and started violently shaking Castiel.

"Get your lazy ass up!"

"Fuck off Dean! I need my beauty rest! Don't you want me to be gorgeous for you?" Cas whined and stayed quiet.

There was silence between the two boys and Castiel thought he had won when he heard Dean sit back in the chair and some strange noises come from his mouth ((if ya know what I mean))

"Dean?" Castiel asked, cautiously.

"...Cas." He heard a faint, desperate whisper. "Fuck...Cas...mmm..."