A Sweet Suprise, Dabi Style

Dabi's POV

I woke up to Izuku cuddling into my chest and Shiggy on the other side of him, spooning him. I grabbed my phone, trying not to wake them up, and checked the time. It was 5:30 and my insomnia was not gonna let me fall back asleep. I decided to get up and quietly get dressed in a black hoodie, some grey joggers, and my favorite pair of black vans.

 I softly closed the door and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. I turned around the corner and jumped out of fright and surprise as I see Kurogiri cleaning the bar.

"JESUS KUROGIRI YOU SCARED THE FUCK OUTTA ME!" I whisper-yelled at him trying not to wake anyone else up.

"Sorry Dabi," he said with a small chuckle and went back to cleaning. I sighed and went to the cabinet to grab a pop tart from the box. I grumbled with frustration when I found an empty box in the cabinet. 

"That little fucker..." I mumbled knowing Toga stole my damn pop tarts. Slightly angry I walked to the fridge and grabbed some eggs and bread. I grabbed a pan and some olive oil. I started heating the oil on the stove and tossed the bread in the toaster. I cooked the eggs just the way I like them and grab the toast and put them both on a plate. I also grab a glass, some orange juice, and vodka. I pour the orange juice and vodka into the glass and start eating.

Once I'm finished eating I decide to go out for a run. It's about 7:30 now so I can be back by 8. Izu and Shiggy should still be asleep by then. I say bye to Kurogiri and walk out the door.

I found a trail nearby on google maps so that's where I decide to go. I jogged along the trail for quite some time before I found a clearing. I walked out into the clearing and saw the most beautiful sight, minus my 2 soulmates. It was a beautiful blue lake with the orange sky from the sun rising in the distance. I take a picture and promise to bring Izu and Shiggs here one day, and head back to the base.

I get back to the base and quietly walk into Izu, Shiggy, and I's room to see the 2 still sleeping. I walk back out to the kitchen to go make a surprise breakfast for them. I quickly make some pancakes, bacon, and more eggs for everyone at the base, knowing that they'll want some. I make Izu and Shiggy's pancakes special though. For Shiggy, blueberry pancakes with chocolate chips, and for Izu, banana, and chocolate chip pancakes, both with iced vanilla lattes for them to drink.

I slowly walk to the room carrying their food and set it on the desk when I get there. 

"Izu, Shiggy....come on wake up my loves, I made you breakfast," I say softly to them, shaking them slightly. They both sleepily open their eyes and look up at me.

"cute," I thought to myself. 

"Good morning sleepyheads," I say with a smile. "I made you guys your favorite breakfast," I say, and they both get excited and hug me.

"Thank you Dabi!" they both say in unison as they dig into their pancakes.

"You're welcome my loves," I reply. I could've never asked for better soulmates. But there is one slight problem.

"Izu, aren't you still enrolled at U.A. high?" I ask, and he freezes and responds angrily.

"Yeah, but I'm never going back there."

"So....do you want to join the league?" I ask.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

Sorry not sorry, expect cliffhangers guys, gals, and nonbinary pals. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm so sorry for not updating in forever. 

Word count:628