chapter 4 part 2

🧚‍♀️ YOUR POV 🧚‍♀️

"Well then, let's explain the club activities" Akemi-kun said, "Tamu-kun can you explain" He asked. "Sure thing pres" That blue hair biotech replied, "what we do in the Yaribu is pretty simple it's... SEX"

Touno and kashima looked surprised honestly who can blame them every other normal people would be surprised if they had to do sex bc of a club, but I'm not normal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. "All you need to do is have sex, get it you virgins?" Tamu-kun said, 'bold of you to assume I'm a virgin' I thought smirking. "Nonono, hold on, I don't get it!" Touno panicked, "are you dumb? It's basically in the clubs name, we're made up of bitches and yarichins. We provide a small service to these sexual bastards stuck in this school in the mountains. Btw we don't do it for money, it's because we love sex. The usual is 5 person a month, we'll compare the results so good luck shaking that ass and using that tongue." Tamu-senapi finished. "I can't do it with a guy!" Touno exclaimed, "Well, since you joined this club, and if you can't, we'll make you remember it" Tamu-kun said. "Yosh! I'll do my best! But I definitely don't want anyone putting it in me!" Kashima said, "then you'll be a Tachi!" Akemi-kun said making me jump because I forgot he was ever there.

"I'm a Tachi!" Kashima exclaimed happily, "good for you.." Touno said "yay!" I said happily and clapped my hands. Kashima hugged me because he was happy that I'm somehow proud of him. "Also, if you don't have sex with anyone within the month, we'll have a gang bang" Akemi-kun said, kashima and touno looked scared.

To be continued~~~~~ I'm still lazy.. Also should I add my oc??