Chapter 16

(BTW ITS GONNA BE A COUPLE OF DIFFERENT POVS SWITCHING THIS CHAPTER) Enjoy ❤️

Dave Pov

"Ace We Got A Shipment Coming Tomorrow Who Going With You? " I Asked. We Was Sitting At The Warehouse Handling Business That Nigga Phonze Went Into Hiding We Had Locations To His Traps In Chicago New York And Here In Atalanta.
"Um Joe Going With Me And 3 Trustees" He Said Smoking.
"Wsssp Nigggas Y'all Missed Me" ABoogie Yelled Walking In.
"Awww Shit Man What You Doing Out The House You Suppose To Be On Bed Rest." I Said Dapping Him Up.
"Yk I'm Not Listening To They Ass I Told Ell I Was Smoking In The Car Then Pulled Off" He Said Laughing.
"When You Get Home I Hope She Fuck You Up"
I Said Walking Off My Phone Started Ringing.

"Hello"
"Babby  Can You Come Get Yoshon And Take Him To Tae House I Feel Sick And Light Headed. He Would Come Get Him But He Doing Hair."
"Okay Baby I'm About To Be Otw You Need Some Medicine Or SomeThing" My Baby Sounded Like She Was Sick Asfuck Just Imagine How She Looks.
"Some NyQuil I Just Want To Sleep Baby"
"Okay I'm Otw "

"Aye Y'all Ima Fw Y'all Tomorrow Before The Drop Arii Sick And Need Me" I Said Dapping All Them Up. I Rushed Outside Hopping In My Car.
I Pulled Up To Walgreens Grabbing Any Cough Medicine I See. Damn I Hope My Baby Okay.

Ari Pov

I Was Currently Sick Asfuck Laying Next To The Toilet. I Thought It Was That Raw Fish I Ate Yesterday But It's Been Going On For 3 Days.
"Babby Where You At" I Heard Dave Yell. I Couldn't Even Respond. He Ran Inside The Bathroom With Like 7 Bags Full Of Stuff.
"Baby Come On Get Up" He Picked Me Up Bridal Style Taking Us To The Bedroom.
"Baby I Cant Breath It Hurts."
"Baby You Bleeding Through Your Pants Just Stay Calm Ba- Baby Keep Your Eyes Open Baby"
That's The Last Thing I Heard Before It Went Dark.

My Mind Started Racing About My Brother Kyle About The Shooting About Justin Just EveryThing.

August 13,2011

Kyle Got Shot By The Police Walking To His BestFriend Justin Birthday Party. Justin Lived In The White Part Of The City . I Guess Some Houses Had Got Robbed Over There A Couple Times This Month And The Description Was Close To My Brother Looks. The Police Officer Had A Body Camera On So When We Went To Court They Played It. Kyle Kept Walking When The Officer Approached Him. Officer Clark (A Black Man) Pulled Out His Taser Gun And Aimed It At Kyle.
"Ayee You Stop" Officer Clark Yelled To Kyle.
Kyle Had Head Phones In His Ear Officer Clark Didnt See That. So When Officer Clark Seen That He Kept Walking He Pulled Out His Gun And Shot Kyle 3 Times In The Back Of His Body Killing Him Instantly.
When We Took Him To Court They Fought For Self Defense We DONT Know Why But He Won. He Walked Off WithOut A Job And COULDNT Be Around Any Guns.
Justin Took Kyle Death The Hardest Out Of All His Friends. He Felt Like It Was His Fault That Kyle Died Because He Was On The Way To His Party. About 2 Weeks After The Trial Justin Hung HimSelf To Death In His Bedroom Closet. Nobody Knew That He Was So Sad About The Death Until His Mother Found Him And The Note. Saying

" Mom I'm Sorry But I Just Couldnt Live With MySelf Knowing That I Basically Got Kyle Killed. He Was My BestFriend My A1Day1 My Brother From A Different Mother And Background. But I Love You All So Much I'm Going To Meet Kyle Again"

~Wakes Up~

"Bully Go Get A Doctor She Waking Up" I Heard Dave Yell.
"Baby Can You Speak How You Feel" I Felt Him Grab My Hand.
"I-I'm Fine Baby Just Got A Headache." I Said Shaking.
I Haven't Had A Dream About Kyle In Years I Wonder What Triggered It.
"Ahhh Ms.Fletcher I'm Your Doctor Dr.Wells How Do You Feel" My Doctor Walked Up Asking.
"I'm Good Just Got A Headache And I Wont Stop Shaking" I Said Trying To Sit Up.
"Just Stay Clam And You Might Be In A Lot Of Pain We Had To Do Surgery On Your Stomach Because You Had An Infection And ..... Can I Talk To You In Private? " He Asked.
I Looked Around The Room Bully Ace King Chole Ella ABoogie And Dave Was The Only One In The Room.
"Um No EveryBody In Here Is Family You Can Say What Ever In Here In Front Of EveryBody." I Said Nervously.
I Seen Dave Look At The Doctor I Really Couldn't Read The Face He Had But It Looked Worried.
"Um Okay Ms Fletcher The Infection Had Caused You To Have A Miscarriage.. You Was About 2Months Well 9 Weeks To Be Exact." He Said Looking Down At Me. I Couldn't Move A Muscle I Looked At Dave And My Eyes Shut.

Dav Pov

The Doctor Just Told Us That She Had A MisCarriage And I Was Sad. I Can't Believe Just Lost A Baby. I Looked At Ari And Her Eyes Shut.
"Babby Arii Look At Me" I Said Holding Her Hands.
Her Machines Got The Beeping Like Crazy.
"I NEED EVERY ONE OUT NOW" The Doctor Yelled. I Kept Holding Her Hands.
"COLD BLUE I REPEAT COLD BLUE." I Heard The Nurse Yell.
"Sir I Need You To Leave"
"MANNN NO IM NOT LEAVING HER I CANT BABY ARII WAKE UP" I Yelled Squeezing Her Hand.
I Felt Bully And King Trying To Pull Me Back. It Took Them A Minute To Get Me Out. In The Hallway I Fell Down The Wall With My Head In My Hands.
"Mann No Wtf Did I Do Wrong Is God Punishing Me?" I Said Tears Filled My Eyes. The Windows On Her Door Had A Little Crack In It I Kept My Eyes On Arii The Whole Time.

The Nurses Was Running In And Out The Room For About 3 Hours Until They Let Me Back In The Room. They Only Let Me In Because I'm Her Spouse And Visiting Time Was Over. They Told Me She Isn't In A Coma She Was Just In Deep Sleep She Just Needed To Wake Up. I Can't Do Anything But This Is Allah Testing Me Right Now? Is He Trying To Hurt Me So Bad Because Of All The Wrong I Did In My Life? I Just Need My Baby To Wake Up. Please For Me And The Kids We Need Her. I Need Her She Is My Other Half. And To Think I Couldve Had Another Little Me Out Here Makes My So Sad. I Don't Even Think I Can Cope With All This. My Baby Laying Her Sleep, Just Lost A Child, Some Nigga Out Here Trying To Kill Me And My Kids Allah I Just Cannot Function All This Right Now. Please Just Help Me Find A Way To Better My Self I Cannot Lose Her Please I Begg You .