Chapter 8: The Flying Monkeys

(The lore behind these winged creatures are quite disturbing in a sense where you may wanna avoid what you're about to see so let's carry on and see what these beasts are as this part of the story is told from the perspective of a child that was kidnapped by the Wicked Witch by the grasp at one of her flying monkey's.)

So there was a time in the land of Oz where everything was calm. Are you familiar with the phrase "When everything is nice and calm and bright darkness and disaster will happeningly to unfold and insue!!!" Well that's pretty much what had happened.

This beast here in this picture below is the creature that is named a flying monkey there is a horde of them led by the Wicked Witch herself what they'll do is they'll swoop down and will proceed to tear you apart limb from limb until you are nothing but a limbless torso and a head and they will also proceed to start eating you after they tore off your limbs
Well you're wondering to yourself as you're reading this: "Wait what do you mean by this?" "What's the lore on these creatures that makes them so disturbing?"
Well you sit right there and listen or read on as you see what information that it is that I'm gonna tell you and once you know this you'll wish you hadn't heard this from me.
But if you care to proceed and read on then well carry on then but don't say I didn't warn you after this.
So you see these beasts they weren't as terrifying as you think they were before yes they were mischievous little bastards but they didn't really care to physically harm anyone they were just nice little winged creatures and like I said this was a time where everything was nice and calm.
But then that's when she came she the Wicked Witch herself had came in she at first seemed like a nice lady she seemed welcoming and seductive then as time went on she had practiced dark magic and shape shifting from The Dark Wizard of Oz.
Then as life had then went later on the flying monkey's that I told you about they were once nice winged creatures now the Wicked Witch herself had used her dark magic to corrupt the town of the Emerald City and darkness had now fallen and everyone including my own parents had been corrupted and turned once nice to sinisterly evil committing rape, murder, and others crimes as well along with the others.
Blood and bodies of innocent and corrupted people had filled the yellow bricked roads and the flying monkey's had now been once nice and friendly had now been turned into evil sadistic hairy creatures with grotesquely long horrendous wings on their back hands and fingers tipped with razor sharp claws and then they now patrolled the skies and look for those who now unhappily come across their sights and will be easily made of their work as they are being torn apart limb from limb and quickly but surely devour their bodies.

These hairy winged beasts now crave for flesh they captured me but they hadn't decided to eat me yet because now I'm a slave to serve the Wicked Witch for as long as she decides to get bored and feed me to the flying monkey's and find another child to do her bidding and if you had come here to save me from the Wicked Witch herself, don't just turn around and save yourself from the dangers of this now cursed and twisted place and if these winged beasts ever find you in their sights.........
HIDE!!!