✭ 00 Loss ✭

First Name: Y/N
Last Name: L/N

Mother: Sakura L/N
Father: Hiroto L/N

Quirk: Time Control
Y/N can stop time and go back in time. She can stop time whenever she wants and fix things around. Additionally, she can also run fast. If she runs too fast then she will end up back in time. She can only stop time up to 8 minutes. She also can only stay back in time for 5 minutes. If she ever goes over these limits then she will have a very painful headache that lasts for about 30 secs-1 min.

Birth Place: New York, New York

Nationality: Japanese

Age: 15

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

彡✿✧ Y/N's POV ✧✿彡

It all started on January 4th 2004 at 2:03 a.m. in New York Central City Hospital, when I was born. My mother had been in labor for 12 hours and she finally pushed me out. It had been the first year they were in New York after moving from Japan. My Father and Mother were both so happy that day I came into their lives.

☆彡Time Skipミ☆

My parents owned a huge company that was world wide so they were pretty rich. That would mean I would usually get what I wanted but of course, they didn't want me to be spoiled so I had to earn it.

Then one day on April 14th 2007, I was at the playground with my mother and father. I was 3 years old. It was a very happy day and there was a huge smile on my face throughout the day. We were walking to the hot chocolate shop, then suddenly the happiness on my face slowly disappeared. It was a villain that had appeared in front of us, he said "Well what do I have here, some rich peasants with their child?". My mother immediately jumped into action and told me and my father to call for help. But by the time help reached my mother was already dead. My father was heartbroken but, I didn't have a clue on what was going on as yet. As they loaded my mother's dead body into the ambulance I mumbled, "M-m-Mommy?.. Where are you going?". My father didn't want break the news to me yet so he said, "Don't worry sweetie, she'll be back soon and we can go get some hot chocolate, okay?". I was so clueless so I just smiled and nodded at him even though I saw the tears rolling down his cheek.

After my mother died my father decided that we should go move to Japan, his and my mother's hometown. So basically ever since I was 3 years old, I've been living in Japan.

εïз εïз εïз

464 words