Noiz X female Reader

Noiz x Reader

I was walking to the Junk shop when I saw the three usual kids running out. I ignored it and stepped in and I saw Aoba being kissed by another guy! I gasped and stepped back, the boy kissing Aoba was Noiz and he turned to me. "I-I'm sorry, I interrupted something!" I said and ran out of the store. I turned the corner and hid behind it and breathed heavily.

I looked around the corner to see if he had followed me but my face hit someone's chest. I looked up and saw Noiz. "Found you," he said and leaned into my face.

"Look, I won't tell anyone," I said and backed up, "that you're..."

"That I'm what?" he said scowling down at me.

"That you're gay..." I said and looked down at my feet.

He pulled up my face and leaned down closely to it, "I'm not gay."

"But you were kissing Aoba," I said.

"What you don't believe me?" he asked annoyed, tightening his grip on my jaw.

"It's really okay if you are, I promise I won't tell anyone!" I said.

He growled, "I'm not." He threw me over his shoulder and started carrying me off somewhere. He kicked open a door with me hitting his back. I was thrown onto a soft bed and crawled over me and smirked, "I'll prove to you that I'm not gay."

"Huh?" I asked but I squealed out when he bit into my neck.

He pulled down my shirt. I blushed deeply and he bit down into my breast and sucked on it. I held onto his hair and felt his tongue ring glide across my nipple. He chuckled and I felt his hand go into my pants and he slid into my panties. I felt his finger rolling around my wet clit and he smirked at my red face, "so you enjoy this?" he asked.

"I-I do not!" I said and tensed up when he slid his finger into me. He pulled off my shirt and ripped my bra off and kneaded my breast with one hand and sucked on the other. His free hand was fingering me roughly. I kept squealing and he sat up with big smirk on his face. He pulled off his jacket and shirt and show me pierced hips, pierced nipples, and a pierced belly button.

He pounced on me and pinned me down. He whispered huskily in my ear, "as you can see, I like rough things."

"N-Noiz," I whimpered out when he gripped my breast roughly, he pulled at my nipple and I squealed out.

He ripped off my shorts and then slid his off slowly, along with our shoes. "I've always wanted to try a (h/c) girl," he chuckled and bit onto my neck and gripped my waist tightly. He got something from the desk next to us and he blindfolded me with it. I felt my hands being tied with a belt. I couldn't see anything but I could feel what he was doing to me.

I felt his pierced tongue going all around my breasts, making my nipples sensitive to the cold air. His hands moved to my waist and he gripped them tightly and I heard a chuckle come from him. My waist was being lifted up and I felt his slippery wet muscle swirl around my clit. He gave me little pecks on my clit and started sucking roughly on it. I could feel myself dripping with his every touch.

His tongue slid inside of me, it was moving around at a quick pace and he sucked on my lips roughly. I held onto the belt that tied me and moaned out in pleasure and scream in ecstasy. I felt myself about to climax and started shaking. He chuckled and shoved me back down onto the bed. I felt him moving around and I was sitting up by his help.

"Open wide and stick out your little tongue," he whispered. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I felt the head of his member on my tongue. He pushed me head down slowly and I started to suck on his length while he gripped my hair. He pulled my head back and forth by my hair and I started moving at the pace by myself. I wrapped my small tongue around his large member and he groaned out.

I felt him shaking in my mouth and I pulled my head up and smirked. I kept my mouth closed and he grunted, "you damn tease," then shoved me down onto the bed.

I could feel my legs being spread by his large hands. I threw my head back and screamed when I felt him thrust into me at a quick pace. "N-Noiz!" I managed to scream out.

I felt his tongue wrap around mine and suck roughly while he pounding into me with no mercy. He pumped back and forth until I was shaking, then he pulled out and gave me a soft kiss on my slit and sucked on my lips again. "We're only getting started," he whispered in my ear. I felt two fingers being pushed into me, I was being lifted by his other hand and he nibble don my clit while fingering me hard.

"Oh," I said and started to tense up. I started shaking again and I was so close when he pushed me back down. I felt myself quivering in pleasure. At his slightest touch, I felt as if I could climax any moment. "N-Noiz..." I whimpered out and moaned when he gripped my breast.

"Yes, _____?" he asked. I could sense the smirk on his face, and the lust in his eyes.

"Please," I begged.

"Please what?" he whispered into my ear.

"Please let me..." I said with a red face, "c-climax."

"Good girl," he stated. I was flipped over and my waist was pulled up. He pushed himself into me and I shook with pleasure. He started going in and out at a slow teasing pace. Then he pushed all the way in me and stopped.

I screamed out in pleasure and gritted my teeth. I moved my hips back and forth and he chuckled and griped them tightly, making me stop. He pulled himself out slowly then pushed back in as slowly as he could a couple of times. By surprise he thrusted into me roughly and began thrusting in and out roughly.

I was so close to climax and he pulled out, "damn it Noiz!" I shouted and bit into the fabric.

I felt him lean over me and put himself back in me, "just kidding," he chuckled. I felt myself being lifted then he thrusted into me again. He held onto me by my breasts and moved me up and down quickly. I shook quickly and he pulled out quickly and flipped me onto my back and shoved into me once more. I screamed out and finally climaxed and shook in ecstasy.

He chuckled in my ear, "still think I'm gay?"

"You're the gayest man I know," I giggled.

"Now, you're just going to get punished," he said and climbed over me once again.