𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

━━━━━━⊱༻✎༺⊰━━━━━━─

All she wanted was for her sixth year to be normal like how it had been during the past 5 years she's been at Hogwarts.

Y/n Lovewright and Harry Potter were never the best of friends. They were more like enemies.

She hates his guts, mostly because of how cocky and annoying the Gryffindor is, always showing off in front of his friends, especially in front of the girl he likes. It makes her wanna vomit, really.

Potter, on the other hand, hates her because of how she was a just complete bitch to him. Always making snarky remarks at him. Always just trying to pick a fight with him every time they cross paths.

Now, they may hate each other, but the whole school can sense the sexual tension between them. Fucking hell, even the teachers could tell.

Dumbledore even made a bet with McGonagall last year, saying how the two sixth-years would eventually 'fall in love.' Of course, Y/n and Harry heard about this and called it, and I quote, 'utter bullshit.'

But what happens when the boy with messy, jet black hair asks the girl he hates to fake date him to make his crush jealous?

━━━━━━⊱༻✎༺⊰━━━━━━─

A/N:
New story! Yay! Hope you guys will enjoy this story!
~L<3