01: 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌.

❥❥❥

𝗂. 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌

"Oh shush you white crayon looking ass!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hurry up, dickface! We're gonna miss the train if you don't hurry the fuck up!"

"Me? You're the one who woke up late!"

"Oh please, maybe if you woke me up earlier, we wouldn't be late!"

"Will you two shitheads please shut up?"

Y/n Lovewright, Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini made their way out of the Lovewright manor to meet their mothers outside.

As usual, Y/n and Draco were bickering like 5-year-old kids while Blaise walked in front of them because he's had enough of their bullshit, really.

"You three take forever," said Cordelia Lovewright as the trio had finally made it to where they were.

"Technically, it was all Draco and Y/n. These two can't last two seconds without bickering with each other," Blaise rolled his eyes as he looked behind him to see Y/n trying to grab at Draco's hair to drag him.

"Stop it, you two! We have to go! Lucius and Sebastian are waiting for us at the station," said Cordelia, breaking the two apart from their little fight. "Now, grab onto my hand, Y/n."

Y/n walked over to her but not before sticking her tongue out at Draco. She held onto her mother's arm and in the blink of an eye, they were at King's Cross Station, in Platform 9 3/4.

"Ah, good, you've made it," said a platinum-blonde haired man, standing next to him was a man with (h/c) coloured hair and hazel eyes.

"Sorry, dear, Y/n and Draco kept on bickering again," Narcissa apologised to her husband as she arrived with Draco clutching onto her arm.

"She started it!"

"Oh shush, you white crayon looking ass, it was all you!"

And there they go again. Cordelia rolled her eyes as she pushed her daughter and her two best friends towards the red train.

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

"Gosh, why's the train so full?" Y/n asked as the three made their way to the Slytherin compartments.

"Well, if you haven't noticed, darling Y/n, there are about a thousand or more students that go to Hogwarts." Draco replied as they had finally found an empty one.

The trio sat down. Y/n sat by the window with Blaise beside her while Draco sat in front of them.

"Who do you think the new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher would be? I really hope it isn't someone like Umbridge . . ." Y/n trailed off, holding the hand where the words 'I will not give attitude to my superior' were carved into her skin. "I wish we could have Lupin again. He actually taught us a lot of things, unlike the others."

Blaise was about to reply until the compartment door slid open. The trio looked at the third-year girl who had stepped inside.

"I'm supposed to deliver these to Blaise Zabini and Y/n Lovewright," she said, holding out two scrolls of parchment tied with a violet ribbon.

Draco, Blaise and Y/n glanced at each other before taking the scrolls that were addressed to them. The girl stumbled out of the compartment.

"What is that?" Draco demanded, watching as his two best friends unrolled the scroll.