The Beginning -Jirou

"We are what?" I feel my knees start to shake. No! We can't be stuck here forever! I have a family and a hero career. They can't take that away from me! 

I look around the room and everyone in it. It's a pretty big area with the normal stage and basketball court. Other than the windows being blocked off with iron plates, it looks just like any ordinary gym. Well, other than the fact we are trapped with a villain inside it.    

"There is one way to get out," Toga appears again like she did before. "You must kill one of your classmates and get away with it to graduate." Though the gym is not cold, I can feel shivers running down my spine. 

Mina gives a cold glare, "Like we would even try! Besides, you are only one villain against 22 heroes. Bring it on" 

22 against 1. I like those odds.

"No harm may come to your new principal," Toga smirks. "or you will face  punishment." Ha like she could even kill us if she tries. Unless some of us are traitors, which I highly doubt considering we all go to UA, she has no back up.

I start to set up an attack when I see Bakugou fly above me. "You're going to die!" 

Toga's giggling stops as he grabs her. "Why are we here!? What do you want for us!?" 

"No harm may come to the principal."

"Bastard!"

"So you have chosen death? Oh I love the taste of blood!" Toga throws her hand in the air as a group of knifes fall from the roof. 

"Idiot," Bakugou blasts himself to the side barley dodging the knifes. 

"Consider that a warning," Toga laughs. "Anyone who doesn't follow the rules will be executed, and believe me, I will make sure you die." What madness is this? 

"I'll kill you," Bakugou sneers. "One day when I beat this system and win." He tries to launch at her again, but Kirishima and Midoriya hold him back. 

Toga rolls her eyes and jumps onto the podium, "Anyways, back to the program. You all have been given a digital notebook of all your info, rules of survival, and just general updates of this place. Here you will see the ultimates of each classmate, which is your quirks. These can get you into certain places in the future. Well, considering you aren't already dead before then." That's a little harsh

"Now one last note, here are your dorm keys. Welcome to your new home!" Toga disappears just as fast as she came. 

I hate her so much.

"We are going to get out of here Jirou." I look behind me to see Denki with his hand on my shoulder.

"I know, but our whole group won't."