Carry You

1) When playing with Taehyun

"Hey Tyun!!" The little 8-year-old calls out to his best friend who is running towards him, they always come to play together at the playground during the afternoons.

He smiles at the other boy who excitedly runs up to him with his hands waving, the 7-year-old high fives his hyung.

"Soobin hyung!! Soobin hyung!! I've been practicing!! I can go on the monkey bars now" he exclaims confidently.

"Oh really? Prove it!" The older boy chimes, the two of them run towards the colorful bars together.

Taehyun climbs determinedly up, the older boy starting from the other side but keeping an eye on the other boy.

"Haha you can do it!!" He cheers him on, he knows the boy has always been wanting to do the bars on his own without help.

Soobin keeps watching while hanging onto the metal bars and laughs lightly when he sees Taehyun struggling to swing by the third bar and jumps down with a pout.

"Woah! Are you okay?" He asks, hopping down himself to go to the sulking younger boy "I practice so hard but I still can't do it!!"

Taehyun whines with a complaint, he feels disappointed since he wants to impress his hyung by showing he could finally reach all across the monkey bars without help.

The boy sits on the ground with a frown, but Soobin shakes his head and pats the other's head, he holds out his hand and nudges Taehyun to take it.

"It's okay Tyun, you can practice more and you'll get way better!!" he encourages him.

Taehyun looks up to Soobin and sighs heavily, but he takes Soobin's hand and lets the boy pull him up to his feet.

"Really?" he trails off, but Soobin takes both of his hands and tugs him to look at the older boy in the eye.

"Of course, here I'll help you practice. C'mon, climb on"

Soobin bends down on his knees and beckons for the smaller figure to climb onto his back, he smirks to himself when he sees Taehyun beams, the boy will never admit it out loud but he loves it when Soobin carries him.

Taehyun cheers loudly when Soobin stands up, the young male is quite tall for his age "Wah hyung you're so strong!" he exclaims while gripping onto Soobin's shoulders.

The said boy laughs at that statement "I think you're just really light Tyun! Hang on tight!" he goes below the bars and lets Taehyun practice grabbing the metal bars while on his back.

"I'm doing it! I'm doing it!"

The two boys laugh to themselves, especially Taehyun when Soobin begins to run around pretending to be an airplane while he acts like a pilot.

"Thanks hyung!!" Taehyun tells him when he got off of Soobin's back, grinning brightly as ever which is what Soobin loves to see, it's what mattered to him the most.

To see Taehyun happy.

_

2) When Taehyun got bullied at school

Taehyun yelps as he trips over the stray leg, his body barely gaining balance but someone shoves him down right after which makes him crash to the floor hard, he groans in pain but bites his lips down to hide the sound.

It's not the first time he's used to this, he can deal with it. The 10-year-old boy glares up to his assaulters, the kids around him can sometimes be mean but these particular ones are always a bit more physical with showing their distaste towards him.