Getting to know nisha

"Hey! Watch it"
"Shut up you fat pig"
*grabs my books from the floor and sighs*

You may be wondering who I am. My name is Nisha, I'm usually a shy person at first glance.... so it seems. I don't talk much and there's a reason for that. I always been bullied my entire life. I don't get a break. I'm brown skinned with really curly hair I can't tame. I'm a average height 5'5 pretty tall huh? I just transferred to this school at freshmen year since my middle school was really low maintenance, I wanted a better education not knowing this how the "best years" of my life would be. It's hard trying to fit in with people who judges you on your looks. I'm pretty chubby you can say. DOESN'T MEAN I'LL EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT THOUGH!!! Sorry I just got carried away there. But seriously I might be big but I'm not hunting for food 24/7. It's always "you know you want a burger" "stop lying you know your big self was gonna eat that". It hurts badly. Nobody finds me pretty. I never been into relationships so it didn't matter to me until... my best friend got one. I barely spend time with her. She's what you call "popular". She was the girl everyone wanted. She was slim and curvy with nice beautiful dark skin and when she smiled you could see your reflection in her teeth. That's how white it was! She was always somebody I wanted to be like. Even her name sounds pretty! Her name is Camilla. Everyone calls her cam or cammy for short. I adored her and how many friends she makes and has. Still wondering why she's even best friends with me. Me and her are two opposite people!

She's short and quirky always wearing bright colors to make her skin show and her curves. But me on the other hand I wear baggy clothes to hide my body.. I sometimes get insecure around her. I just wish I had someone who had more in common with me...

"Nisha! Nisha"
Nisha: "Huh?"
"It's your stop get off"
Nisha: "Oh right thanks"
Nisha: *grabs book bag and walks down aisle squeezing my stomach in"
"Jeez your so fucking fat"
Nisha:"...."
Nisha:*pushes through multiple seats*
Nisha:"Bye mr. Clark"
Bus driver:"Bye Nisha tell your mom I said hey"
Nisha:*laughs* "I will"
"GET OFF THE BUS"
"We have somewhere to be"
Nisha: *walks off the bus and starts walking home*

So where was I? Oh right I was saying I wanted someone to talk to. Nobody would ever speak to me in person they would be embarrassed to. I don't blame them... I am really fat.

Nisha: *unlocks door and sets shoes on mat* hey mom
Mom: hey sweetie how was school?
Nisha: *nervous giggle* it was awesome mom
Mom: That's good
Nisha: yeah... by the way mr. Clark said hey
Mom: gosh that guy...
Nisha: haha I'll tell him you said hey too
*runs to room and shuts door and sighs*

Finally I'm home..

*plops on bed as I scroll through Instaghram*

Ugh... why is she beautiful

*gets up and rolls my hoodie up as I look in the mirror squeezing my body fat and sighs*

I'll never be as pretty and good looking as those prefect little bitches....