The First Morning

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!" A young girl screeched. Blood rushed out of the wound on her neck pinning three boys on the wall restricting them with the red liquid. One begged for mercy, the second screamed for help, and the last prayed to whatever god he thought could save him.

Students flooded the hallway screeching and screaming calling her vulgar names and running for their lives. The little one looked up from the ground and said...

"Am I- what they say I am?......"

A crazy smile stretched across her face as her eyes widened into madness.

I shot out of bed, unable to catch my breath. I held my chest and my breathing became more shaky as I started to calm down. I was in my bedroom. It was completely pitch black except for the dim red light shown off my alarm clock. The clock said 2:00AM. I closed my eyes and layed back down into my bed. My breathing slowed down to a calm, steady pace.

"Today is the day," I said quietly to myself. The day I finally prove myself.

My eyebrows furrowed as horrible memories flooded my mind. I turned to my side and shut my eyes tightly, trying to shut out the harsh thoughts. I'll prove them wrong. All of them. I reached out and grabbed my MP3 player which was just barely visible from the shining of the alarm clock. I fumbled with the earbud cords, untangling them, and shoved the buds into my ears. I flipped through songs, hit play, and drowned out my thoughts with the heavy metal music screeching into my ears.

*

"Darling, it's time to wake up." I heard my mothers soft voice whisper into my ear, as she pulled out one of my ear buds. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked my sleep away. Seems like I dozed off, my MP had died over night while I was sleeping. I looked up at my mother; she was in a yellow floral skirt with a matching tank top that had a white t-shirt underneath. Her strawberry hair glowed in the sunlight shown through the window making it look almost amber. Her pink lips glistened off the light. Her amethyst purple earrings reflected the light beautifully. I frowned slightly when looking at them. They were a gift for her birthday in February. She never took them off, not sence....

I slumped over. She got on her knees and put her hand gently on my cheek while fiddling with the small stone in the other. "I know honey, I miss him too." She said softly in an endearing tone. She stroked my cheek with her thumb. I shook her hand off and she pulled away.

"I'm not a delicate flower mom, I'm fine." Her smile dissipated slightly. She got up. As she approached the door, I happened to glance at her eyes; they were clearly filled with sadness even despite the smile she was still displaying.

"You have an hour before you have to leave." She said while shutting the door. I slumped over to my closet and grabbed out a mustard yellow T and navy blue jeans. I quickly threw them on and left my room. The smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose as I got into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Bacon and eggs again mom?" I questioned sluggishly

She sighed and turned to me, "You know we don't have a lot. Now stop complaining and get your bags packed. Breakfast will be ready soon." Without a response I left to grab my shoes.

"Come get breakfast, Darling!" I heard my mothers voice shout throughout the house. I finished pulling back a part of my hair in my red hair band, grabbed my bag and ran back into the kitchen. "Are you sure you don't want a ride to the school, Darling?" I set my bag down next to my char and sat down

"I'll be fine mom, the school isn't too far away."

"Well then you'd better leave now or else you'll be late."

"Shit I didn't even notice-" I choked out, while rushing to finish my meal.

"Honey, language." I took the last bite of eggs and grabbed my bags and headed for the door. I turned to my mother who had a sad but proud expression across her face.

"Sorry mom." I turned back to the door and left.

This is the first chapter I put a lot of effort into it. Please tell me what you think and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Anyway see ya later baby bois~

Also might eddit in the future.