Chapter Two

It was another day in the Jeon household. Young Jungkook turned in his bed as his body slowly started to wake up for the day. He groaned as his dream started to fade away but was then replaced with a small smile as he smelled his mother's cooking. His eyes fluttered open and he started to rub the morning glory right off. He sat up and slowly got out of bed. "Gahhh!" He said as he stretched his arms up in the air. He smiled as his body was now warmed up for the day. He took a quick trip to the bathroom and immediately made his way downstairs. "Joh-eun achim, Eomma!" He greeted as he entered the kitchen. His mother smiled and turned to face her son who was full of energy. "Good morning to you too!" She said with a smile. She turned back to her pan of eggs that were almost done cooking. "Did you have a good sleep?" She asked. Jungkook nodded "Mhm! I had this dream, and it was super cool! But...I don't really remember what exactly happened." He explained and ended with a chuckle. His mother laughed as well and moved the newly fried eggs onto the plate next to her. Jungkook walked over to it "Whoa! It smells great Eomma!" He said with a smile. "Could you go bring that to the table for me?" His mother kindly asked. He nodded and brought the plate of eggs and placed them down on the table. It was only now he noticed that he hasn't seen Deiji yet. "Eomma!" He called out from the dining room. "Yes?" She replied from the kitchen. "Where is Ji-ah?" He asked and looked around. "Ji-ah is still asleep upstairs. You could wake her up if you'd like!" She replied. Jungkook nodded and made his way back upstairs.

The door creaked as he entered the master bedroom. He froze as he didn't want to wake his sister up. He quietly made his way towards the bed. Little Deiji was fast asleep in the middle of the bed. There were pillows on both of her sides since she tends to roll around. "Wah~~" He breathed out as he got a closer look at her face. She was so calm, and she even had a small smile on her face. "Ji-ah must be having a nice dream..." He whispered to himself. Young Jungkook wanted a closer look so he decided to get on the bed. He slowly placed one of his legs up and used his arms to pull the rest of his body up. He froze once more when he accidentally moved the bed too much. Deij's eyebrows furrowed but quickly returned to her calm state. "Phew..." He breathed out and smiled. He crawled closer to her and stopped right next to her small body. His eyes sparkled seeing his sister's sleeping face up close. "Gwiyeopda~" (Cute~) He said and gently brushed the back of his finger against her cheek. Deiji groaned and started to move a bit. Jungkook panicked and quickly pulled his finger away from her face. He froze as Deiji's little hand wrapped around his index finger. He gasped as her grip lightly tightened. "Eommaaa!" He whispered out; it was more like a squeal honestly. Deiji moved a bit more, she was starting to wake up. "Ji-ah, it's morning already!" Jungkook whispered as he sat up, his finger still wrapped. "Mm..." Deiji mumbled and rubbed her eyes. She let go of Jungkook's finger and continue to squirm around. He silently watched as her eyes fluttered open. "Annyeong!" He said and cocked his head to the side. Deiji smiled and giggled at her brother's action.

"Annyeong!" She said back with a wave. "Wanna go eat breakfast?" He asked. Deiji nodded and tried getting up from the bed. Jungkook helped her up and made his way to the edge of the bed so that he could carry her. He picked her up and started making his way out the master bedroom. "Oppa!" Deiji said and repeatedly pat his shoulder to get his attention. "What? What? What?" He said and turned to see what she was pointing at. "Bathroom!" She said and pointed at the bathroom door multiple times. "Oh, yeah I forgot!" He said and quickly walked to the bathroom. He set her down and opened the door. "Can you go by yourself?" He asked her. He knew she was potty trained, but he wanted to ask just in case. "Yeah...I'm a big girl now!" She said and walked inside the bathroom. Jungkook smiled proudly. He laughed a bit, realizing that the toilet was about her size. "Are you sure you don't need help sitting down?" He asked and took a step inside. Deiji stopped in her tracks facing the toilet bowl. He was right. It was just as big as her and she had no way of sitting on it by herself. "Aishh!" He said and quickly helped her. Once she was all set on the toilet, he went out and slowly closed the door. "Oppa!" She whined "Don't close it too much!" Jungkook nodded and left the door slightly open. "Don't worry! I'm right here outside!" He reassured her. After a while, she did her stuff and left the bathroom. She looked out and saw her brother patiently waiting on the bed. "See! I'm right here!" He said and they both smiled. "C'mon let's go eat!" Jungkook said and they quickly went down.