𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨

⤫ ⤬ ⤬ ⤬ ⤬

"𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝" 

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝"

⤫ ⤬ ⤬ ⤬ ⤬

⤫ ⤬ ⤬ ⤬ ⤬

"You're killing people"
"No, I'm killing boys"

Linnia Beckett.
Beauty;
Brains;
Assassin.

She and her associates are known for being discreet and always getting the job done. So what happens when a mission gone wrong puts her in the path of Mitch Rapp?

Or more precisely, what happens when an assassin working jobs for the CIA gets in the way of Linnia Beckett?

⤫ ⤬ ⤬ ⤬ ⤬

⤫ ⤬ ⤬ ⤬ ⤬

! 𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮 !

⤫ ⤬ ⤬ ⤬ ⤬

The Black Dahlias; a group of women trained to rid the world of men who think they can get away with cheating the system and bending laws to their will.

Linnia was trained to be an assassin at the age of ten. Now, she was the top of her class - employee of the month, every month. As a member of the infamous 'Black Dahlias', she was known to be ruthless by those who knew they existed. Linnia may have had a few screws loose (maybe more than a few) but she enjoyed her work, sometimes maybe a bit too much. But, could you ever really get carried away when killing boys? 

In the end, it didn't matter though, because she always got the job done.

With two other members, Linnia is assigned with eliminating high-risk targets. It made it easy when men chose not to see them as a threat because they were women.

So when the girls are given a particularly difficult assignment, what will happen when an operative working for the CIA happens to be close by?

𝙊𝙍 

When Mitch Rapp is removed from counter-terrorism and asked to look into a series of assassinations, will he make the mistake of underestimating his opponent?

⤫ • ⤬ • ⤬ • ⤬ • ⤬

Intro uploaded. . . 01/07/2023
Started. . . -/-/2023
Finished. . .-/-/-

Please don't steal; even if the story sucks, I would rather it stays mine.
COPYRIGHT 2023 ©WrathfulDeity

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍
This is taking place after the events of the movie and uses the version of Mitch's character from the movie. But I have also drawn facts about Mitch from descriptions of him in the book. Eg. aliases, skills, family, certain storyline features from the American Assassin books. I haven't read them, I've just done some light reading on the internet.

Also, yes, I am aware that the quote is from the movie 'Jennifer's Body', but I'm quoting both that and Halsey's song 'Killing Boys'