𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧⤬𝘖𝘯𝘦

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

! 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘵 !

⤫ • ⤬ • ⤬ • ⤬ • ⤬

⤫ • ⤬ • ⤬ • ⤬ • ⤬

"You always have to make a fucking mess, don't you, Nia?" Ramona complained as she shoved her gun back into the holster strapped to her thigh, letting her crimson-red dress fall to cover it.

Blood coated the knife as Linnia removed it from the man's neck, rolling her eyes heavily. She wasn't surprised, Ramona was always trying to blame her. It's not like it was Linnia's fault that she got there first.
"Are you really bitching because I got to them before you? Again?" Linnia scoffed.

Linnia got to work cleaning the knife. Reaching out she grabbed ahold of the man's dress coat and began to wipe the blade clean of blood on the fabric. When all of the blood was gone she then cleared the handle of any fingerprints she left behind when actually using the knife.

Odette sighed as she watched the woman finish cleaning the knife and lay it flat on the man's chest, before walking over and picking up the silver gun near her feet.
"Nia, Mona, enough. We don't have time for this. We came here to do a job, so do it," she stated, holding the firearm out to Nia.

"I don't know why you guys are so pissed," Linnia said with a shrug as she stood up and took her gun from Odette's grasp. "He knocked my gun away, he was going to kill me, there happened to be a knife nearby, I used it. You wanna kill the main target so bad, Mona? You wanna impress Moira? Then do your fucking job better."

Ramona narrowed her eyes as she took an angry step towards the shorter woman, more than ready to leave her bloody on the floor with the rest of the bodies. In fact, she would've taken pleasure in it. "You need to learn when to shut the hell up, Linnia," the blonde hissed.

The two women stared at each other, each of them waiting for the other to take that first swing. Ramona knew that Linnia wouldn't, though - she just liked to store until she got the reaction that she wanted. Once someone lashed at her first, then she would make her move. 

"I said enough," Odette said firmly as she stepped in between them, raising a hand to each woman and forcing them to take a step back. "Let's go. Now. Carmen is expecting us back in an hour - preferably in one piece - and we need to get out before security realises we looped their cameras. Mona, get the computer. Nia, go and clean yourself up."

"Fine," Ramona muttered, pushing her blonde curls away from her face as she clenched her jaw harshly. Walking over to the hotel room desk, she took a seat and opened the laptop sitting on the surface. Removing a USB from where she'd sat it snuggly in her bra, she plugged it into the laptop and began to copy over the man's private files that they had also been sent to retrieve.