Part 5

Today is the second day of the audition. Yunho is doing his usual photo shoot and then the photographer says "Ok let's have a break first everyone". Yunho goes to the 4th floor into the break room to get a bottle of water and a sandwich. He decided to go to the park to eat the sandwich since he also wants some fresh air. When he reached the ground floor he suddenly wants to see the people who auditioned. He sneaks to the audition door, the door has a little window so he can peek. When he peeked whose turn to audition, he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Wait is that- Min..gi?" He then became speechless.

He puts his hands on his mouth and just sees Mingi auditioning.

"Maybe he auditioned for rapping? But boy doesn't look like he can rap or sing..."

The walls were soundproof so he couldn't hear what Mingi was auditioning for but Yunho can tell that Mingi is auditioning for rapping because of Mingi's movements.

"He looks so cool when he is rapping, it's like a whole different vibe coming from him," Yunho is amazed by Mingi because all he knows about Mingi is a boy who is clumsy and shy. He never expect him to auditioned being a musician.

When Mingi is done he goes to the door where Yunho was peeking from. Yunho panicked when Mingi started to walk to that door. Apparently, Yunho was peeking from the exit door. When he's going to turn around he felt the door behind him open and the door makes him fall to the ground. He hugged his water bottle and sandwich so they don't fall off.

"I'm sorry sir- wait Yunho is that you?" Mingi said while helping him stand up.

"Haha, what a coincidence, Mingi," He stands up while rubbing the side of his neck.

"You work here?" The brown-haired boy asks.

"Yeah, I do, I'm a model here"

There's an awkward tension between them. Yunho decided to break the tension.

"Do you...wanna go eat lunch with me?"

"Oh yeah sure, besides I'm going to treat you because of that accident, so what do you wanna eat?" Mingi asked checking his wallet, thank god he brought his debit card.

"No silly, I already have my food here, we could eat together in a park not too far from here," Yunho says while chuckling.

"O-oh then when should I treat you?"

"Your treat is to eat lunch together with me today at that park"

"B-but I don't have anything to eat yet..."

"Ok wait here," Yunho says while he walks to the elevator and presses the 4th-floor button.

As he arrived at the 4th floor which is the break room he immediately grabs a sandwich and a bottle of water then came back down to the ground floor.

"Here you go," Yunho said while giving Mingi the sandwich and the water bottle.

"Thanks, Yunho...umm are you older than me? I was born in 1999"

"Same as me Mingi, I was born in the same year as you, 1999. So wanna go to the park?" Says Yunho that can't hide his smile. He feels so happy even though it's just them eating together at the park.

"Sure let's go"

They go outside of the lobby and go to the park and then they found a bench to sit on. They both sat down while eating the sandwich together.

"So Mingi, what do you auditioned for?" Yunho said after swallowing a bite of the sandwich.

"I auditioned for rapping"

"Oh, so you like rapping and rap music or something?"

"I do, umm why do you become a model, Yunho?"

And their conversation starts to go on for a while until Yunho got a call from his manager to come back to the company to finish his photoshoot. They parted their goodbyes and Yunho was beyond happy and excited. He is so glad he got to know Mingi a lot more.

Mingi on the other hand was pretty excited to meet Yunho again and also hopefully work under the same company as him. He thought the other boy was really cute, nice, kind, and also humble. He loves his puppy-like face and his body posture is amazing. Will Mingi also fall in love with Yunho as the same with Yunho fall in love with Mingi?