𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔

╭───── ➴  𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍  ➴ ─────╮

°▫✰ ⇢ 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇

❛ 𝖐𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖈𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖗
𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖞 𝖎'𝖒 𝖘𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈 ❜

― 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇'𝗌
𝗆𝗎𝗅𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇,
𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔

― 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇'𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗅𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇,𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗇
𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌 & 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗏𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈
𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇'𝗌
𝗆𝗎𝗅𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇

❛ 𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖑𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖚𝖒𝖇
𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎 𝖘𝖓𝖆𝖕 𝖎𝖙,
𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 ❜

╰───── ➶  𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 ➶ ─────╯

⌦ 𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽:/𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀/𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮.𝗰𝗼𝗺 she is a huge fangirl. she's a kpoppie and she loves a lot of western artists as well.

⌦ 𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽:/𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀/𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮.𝗰𝗼𝗺 as a trainee, (at jyp entertainment) she was diagnosed with anxiety and depression. her condition only worsened when she debuted with girl group, twice. she left the group because she was not happy as the company and j.y park did not take her wishes to grow as an artist into consideration nor was she in a good mental space.

⌦ 𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽:/𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀/𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮.𝗰𝗼𝗺 she still struggles with both anxiety and depression but she takes it one day at a time and she has an excellent support system to help her through her rough times.

⌦ 𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽:/𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀/𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮.𝗰𝗼𝗺 she is a social butterfly. nari loves making new friends and socializing in general. the fact that she is multilingual helps her broaden her friendship horizons even more so.

⌦ 𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽:/𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀/𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮.𝗰𝗼𝗺 nova makes songs in korean, japanese, english and spanish.

⌦ 𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽:/𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀/𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮.𝗰𝗼𝗺 bts' golden maknae, jeon jungkook, and her have been dating since january 2020. they told their families, close friends and management but kept it quiet from the public until dispatch outed the two. they were caught by dispatch on a date on jungkook's birthday, seen holding hands & sharing sweet kisses. they created a huge buzz online as the pictures taken weren't very clearly but the the day following jungkook's birthday - bighit entertainment which has both artists under their label confirmed their relationship. jungkook also posted on bts' official twitter & instagram accounts as well as his weverse account an adorable selfie of the two. nova also posted on her sns accounts a mirror selfie of the two where jk is snapping the photo & she is seen leaning up to kiss his cheek - she captioned the cute picture in true army fashion - with a lyric of bts' song, answer: love yourself, "you've shown me i have reasons i should love myself".