Kapitel Zwei

↷ ━━━━ ̥◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖° ̥◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°━━━━↶

A week after the incident with the "cute boy", Hyeop returned to his alma mater to visit his younger friend, Junho, who just started university a few months ago.

As he was walking to the Cafeteria (Or Canteen) he found the same boy from the park, the boy was dancing now, this event lead Hyeop to assume that the boy also studys in the same university where he (Hyeop) graduated last year.

As he continued to watch the quote on quote "cute boy", someone tapped his shoulder, it was his mentioned "younger friend", Cha Junho (or just Junho).

"Hyung!! I've been waiting since 10:30 am" Junho complained.

"You make it seem like you waited forever for me." Hyeop responded back.

"Eh, whatever."
"Anyways hyung why are you watching Hwang Yunseong-ssi dancing?" Junho questioned his hyung.

"Huh? You know him?" Hyeop asked.

"Of course!"
"He's a well known dancer here, why? You know him?"

"Well I bumped in to him like last week"
"He caught my attention, cause he's kinda pretty" Hyeop whispered the last part. But alas, his younger friend still heard it.

"Wha-"
"Wow! My hyung is finally having romantic feelings?!?!"
"Is this a dream" Junho dramatically said.

"Shut up."
"I just thought he's pretty that's all.." Hyeop defended.

"Uhuh, sure, if you want I'll ask him his number for yo-"

"That won't be necessary" Hyeop said as he covered Junho's face with his hand.
"C'mon now, I came here to have lunch, not to find a lover" Hyeop said; Junho gigled in response.

After that they walked straight to the Cafeteria (Or Canteen) to finally eat.

↷ ━━━━ ̥◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖° ̥◌୭˚➶. ˚✧˖°━━━━↶

🅐︎/🅝︎
Hi again, I updated again ;w;
Sorry if this is a short chapter, I was busy with my modules, and as a result, I have forgotten most of my ideas 🙂 (smile through the pain).

Anyways, I think I have an updating pattern for this; every Thursday (PST/Philippine Standard Time), don't trust it tho 'cause it might change hehe because of the school's activities, the other book I'm currently writing, and more.

Lastly, SUPPORT DRIPPIN's Comeback this March!!

Again, Thank You Very Much for Reading!
Stay safe, have a good day/night/afternoon!

ILY💜
~ ONEIRONAUT🌌